Status
Not open for further replies.
/points to signature

I'm really sorry. I'll work hard to patch up what she left with us, to make up for it. I'll even help write the test.
I'm on my phone, it doesn't let me see signatures. I think Applo was going to take her character?

Yes, he will, and I'll help with it. I'm sorry if I don't want to explain about Megu.

Sorry, I just got on my computer, and I saw your signature.

No, no, it's okay. I'm sorry for the mess. I'm making sure to fix this.

Oh my goodness! Guys! I'm free for almost a month and nothing, the moment I get busy you guys decide to make explosions!

Gahh! Well, whatever. I approve of Application taking the character (Because he's great at getting posts up). Thanks everyone!

• Thank You
Reactions: Applo
Oh my goodness! Guys! I'm free for almost a month and nothing, the moment I get busy you guys decide to make explosions!

Gahh! Well, whatever. I approve of Application taking the character (Because he's great at getting posts up). Thanks everyone!
XD Call us the wonders of mayhem!

• Love
Reactions: Warenai hana
I'm really sorry about this. It was never part of my plans to ruin the RP with what happened, I promise never to quit. I'll clean this up if it's the last thing I do. You two would know I really love this RP since day one, I'll work hard to minimize the damages.

I'm really sorry about this. It was never part of my plans to ruin the RP with what happened, I promise never to quit. I'll clean this up if it's the last thing I do. You two would know I really love this RP since day one, I'll work hard to minimize the damages.
Hon, this isn't your fault. You don't need to apologize for her leaving. We have someone willing to take her character, and Foo can tell you I have had a lot of experience with dropouts. One of the players in my Rp, is MIA for a very valid reason. (New mom) and she doesn't know when she'll be back. Her spot is being held, and we're making do. You are valued here, and we won't hold you accountable. I can promise you that

Thank you so much. :) That means a lot to me. But yeah, I'm right here and ready to keep working at this. Just let me post on my day off.

By application I mean Applo... >.>

But yeah, no one blames you Mippu!

So its taken me a handful of attempts but I think I've finally written somthing for Eleanor that isnt just Torgeir in drag (as amusing as a mental image as that is) should have it up by the end of tomorow one I removed all the typos and errors (of which i am sure there are many)

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
So its taken me a handful of attempts but I think I've finally written somthing for Eleanor that isnt just Torgeir in drag (as amusing as a mental image as that is) should have it up by the end of tomorow one I removed all the typos and errors (of which i am sure there are many)
Thank you so much! If there's anything you need for her, just tell me. (I wish we'd see the men in drag even just once)

Well I think I got all the absoloute howlers, there is a Torgeir part in the works as well. :)

Well I think I got all the absoloute howlers, there is a Torgeir part in the works as well. :)
It was brilliant! This Eleanor is tougher and ready for action than I expected, which is awesome. Thank you so much!

• Thank You
Reactions: Applo
I'm just here reminding people that this is still a thing. Has everyone lost interest or are we all just busy?

I done goofed, I didnt want it to be me twice in a row (it really rankles me but dont try and look for any logic as to why cos i haven't any) then it tottaly slipped my mind. I'm still in

Last edited:
Yeah, I also thought I don't need to post yet since both of my characters are done. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.