Status
Not open for further replies.
Nori's just going to swipe kills. He's going to strategically place himself in a position that makes it hard for others to attack and loose arrows at distracted opponents. He will cover everyone's back to the best of his ability. If it come to a sword fight he's less tactical.

ps @Ythania I'm presuming hilly might use the meat shield tactic?
You're damn right she'll be going for the meat shield tactic. I'm all for some sick torgeir/hildred combo kills too, but she's not going to do a lot of the killing anyway, maybe 2-3 people.

You're damn right she'll be going for the meat shield tactic. I'm all for some sick torgeir/hildred combo kills too, but she's not going to do a lot of the killing anyway, maybe 2-3 people.
Yisssss, Im gunna write a bit of fight for Tor then i'll bung ya a pm and we can work on some ideas. Also Torgeir welcomes any foes the rest of them dont fany dealing with

Inara will probably stick close to Aurel since he gained her trust. Caela will go solo, slicing and dicing

Aurel would want for them to at least coordinate first but he'll quickly learn that the group isn't ready to do that yet. He'll move in coordination to Inara but he'll be wary of spells.

Han Young won't even fight, cast an invisibility spell and end up supporting mostly Aurel and Eleanor...and Torgier, his new favorite person.

Reactions: Bitterblue
So I've been dithering over this but I'm gunna put half of my next post in the IC tomrow once I've given it some polish, feel Id like to see where you are at to give my writing some outside influence basiclly

• Useful
Reactions: Banana-senpai
Both my guys are on the passive side of this task so I'll have them follow someone's lead.

As soon as Caela/Inara is up, I'll weave Aurel/Han-young in.

I'll just throw mine in either tomorrow or Tuesday.

Reactions: Applo
Arrrgh. I'm unable to get inside their heads...again. Of course as soon as vacation ends, stress comes back, things go wrong, and I just can't seem to get a break. Something I was really looking forward to fell through, and I just can't do it today. I can TRY for next week....

Arrrgh. I'm unable to get inside their heads...again. Of course as soon as vacation ends, stress comes back, things go wrong, and I just can't seem to get a break. Something I was really looking forward to fell through, and I just can't do it today. I can TRY for next week....
I think we all may have been in that kind of situation once or twice. ^^;

Reactions: Warenai hana
It's ok blue! I get that too!

[warning=red]Boss Megu is never coming back. I'm sorry but I can't handle her character but I will help clean up.[/warning]

Right. Since I'm slacking over here with one quite easy charecter, IF NO ONE ELSE wants to take Elenor on I will for a couple of posts. If I do and I get on with her and its acceptable to the rest of you I might keep her on. Everyone else has first refusal before we get to me though.

Blue, I don't know if this is helpful or patroninsing (aiming for the former I swear). I have a peice of paper for each of my charecters where I sit and think about thier likes and dislikes, how'd they react to a a few scenarios (short answer) and stuff like that. It helps me segway back into their skins as it is. Also drafts, m y first draft of that last post was this.

Togeir waits in room (make refence to the long posting gap), others arrive, room start moving T is confused. Darvan waffles on, Armed people appear, fighting!

it give me something to work on without getting stuck in the details. Sorry if that did turn out patronizing, I hope life destresses for you soon.

• Thank You
Reactions: Banana-senpai
As the one left in charge of Megu's characters, I second your motion to take over Eleanor.

O.O Okay then! I third that motion! I will bring you into the Pm that Megu and I were doing and I'll kick her. You'll see what our test is, and what's been done.
I've done that, but this is all pending Foo's approval.

I might be doing better, so I'll try and get a post up today

Status
Not open for further replies.