Lost Heart Signup and OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ... I didn't anticipate this and I should have haha. From this point on I won't be accepting any characters from Veen. Starry I am going to have to think about whether I'll allow your char to be from there. If I do there may be some edits to her history I'll require. man, I should've seen that coming haha. hmmm.

Btw none of your pictures work for me :(

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Ok ... I didn't anticipate this and I should have haha. From this point on I won't be accepting any characters from Veen. Starry I am going to have to think about whether I'll allow your char to be from there. If I do there may be some edits to her history I'll require. man, I should've seen that coming haha. hmmm.
Btw none of your pictures work for me :(
Oh thats alright! I can tweak her history if you want since its only a minor detail on there ^^ *sigh* Yup I spent about an hour and a half getting all those damn urls and this happens -_-" I'm in the middle of fixing all of them right now so I'll just send another post into the void once I'm done xP

haha see its one of those cases where, I didn't plan for it to be allowed, but damn now its happening this could be a really good addition to the story. So I'm very torn XD

Good luck fixing them!

• Thank You
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
I notice a clear lack of mages. Although I prefer being a demi-god, but I adore (perhaps even worship) balance. I'll put up a mage tomorrow. So wait up. *cheeky grin*

I notice a clear lack of mages. Although I prefer being a demi-god, but I adore (perhaps even worship) balance. I'll put up a mage tomorrow. So wait up. *cheeky grin*
Oooh yay another member! :D Do you already have your chara thought out cause I'm just sitting here being curious xP

Nope, going at it tomorrow eve. Bedtime for me.
I like your shirt. ^^
Good luck then and good nite :D

Lol at first I was like "How does he/she know what shirt that I'm wearing?!" *looks around room* When I realized you probably meant my characters xD Thanks btw ;p

Last edited:
Glad you're interested Gorgoniy! Looking forward to seeing your char.

Everytime I go to read things my brain is shutting down. I will do acceptings and things when I am more awake XD

OK so. Daird, accepted.
Starry accepted. Though you left and "Illuision" in your aspect part you'll need to get rid of.
Salsa that character is accepted. But what about the other one? You're definitely going with this onw?

Cool.
So now we have five people I should probably start the IC lol. Now a lot of you guys are travelers so if you want me to start you in a specific spot post here telling me where. If you don't mind where I'll just pick a nice place for you.
Starry are you and @Kid Flash going to be adventuring buddies still? If so you can discuss where you want to start together.

I dont think so, our characters arent very suitable partners, and we are after two very different things.

I think my character would start maybe near the Gates of Hell, as he is currently a soldier.

I'm going to be at the lake near Mt. Lun

Yep, accepted.
@Kid Flash I've been working on your journal today. Hopefully you'll like it lol. There'll also be two small "world building" information updates before I sleep today for those interested. Remember to mention where you'd like to start the RP unless your bio makes it clear you're in a city or such.

Yay, i suggest you add riddles and such to it as we move along.

That's a good idea. Cause riddles are hard. Both to come up with and explain where they're form lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.