Lost {Blue and Ethan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac decided to go say hi because he felt like being nice and he wanted to talk to Drew. He walked over to where Drew was sitting and offered him a rather shy smile. "Um... hi. I remember you from the other night... I got lost and you found me. I never thought we would run into each other so this is a complete surprise." He grins and nods at Drew. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Drew suddenly looked at that cute brown haired guy again and blushed. "I don't.know, can you?" he tilted his head and smiled. Why was he talking to him? He knew that he was a whore right? He had sex as living? Why did he seem so interested then?

"Well I have money and enjoy drinking so..." He trailed off and called over the bartender to order whatever Drew had wanted. "So how are you doing? How are things at your work?" Isaac asked with a small smile. He was a bit more confident due to the liquor now in his body but he was completely aware of what was going on.

Drew smiles slightly and nodded, saying what he wanted. he frowned when the guy asked about work, something he definitely not wanted to talk about. Isaac was weird for wanting to talk about Drew's work. "it's going alright I guess, how are you doing?" he asked changing the subject "school and stuff" he sipped his drink and smiled again. He saw some people looking at them from the corner of his eye, probably friends of him. If they knew..

Isaac smiled and shrugged his shoulders lightly. "Things are good with me. I have only gotten lost a few other times that we have been here so I consider that as a personal victory if anything." He grinned and crossed his arms over his chest after taking a sip from his bottle of beer. "Decided to let loose at least one or two more times before class actually starts and I need to be sober." He sighed and rolled his eyes.

Drew smirked "fuck school" he didn't really mean that, he would love to study, but the sober part sucked. "I wouldn't be a good student" he smirked and took a sip of his drink "on alcohol, that it may always be here" he gulped it empty and smiled at Isaac. He pushed his hair aside and then looked away. Was he flirting

"Anyone can be a good student." Isaac scoffed and rolled his eyes with a sigh. "I mean I know there are people out there who hate school... And if they do then they just don't go. Not everyone has to go to school in order to do what they love." He mused and looked down at his now empty bottle.

"I haven't been to school since I was sixteen" he mumbled and that was not because he hated it so much. It had been because of very different reasons. "My job kinda ruined it for me" he put his glass down. "I need to go now, busy days" he said standing up

(I'm sorry hon I have been so busy lately. I should be back into things again. I'll reply soon.)

Status
Not open for further replies.