"Lost and Found" - Plot for a one on one MxM Roleplay!

T

tart.

Lost and Found
tumblr_static_slider-skyline-transparent1.png

Drugs. Sex. Party. Repeat. This was the lifestyle of 23 year old Logan Price, a young musician traveling about big cities with his band, Moknout. They weren't necessarily all that popular, but they got invited to little run down joints to play all over in different cities, so it was the beginning of something big for them. Logan was the founder of this band, bringing it together with his vocals and skill with the guitar a couple years back. Some would say his life took a turn for the best, but... they couldn't be more wrong. Logan was a mess. He was a near alcoholic, a complete drug addict, a total jerk to his bandmates and whoever he seemed fit, and was only getting worse. He didn't believe in love, and merely gave in to one night stands to those he felt deserved his time. Logan was going out of control, and heading down a scary and life taking path. So, who would learn to control this troubled spirit?

tumblr_mho13pn4LV1rgpyeqo1_500.png

Hi, I'm Tart! This is an old roleplay I decided to resurrect, so please bear with me while I edit some things before it's perfect, I originally made this when I was like..... 15 lmao. But this will be pretty casual!

R U L E S

1) Please, don't use text talk.
2) Don't expect our characters to magically fall in love in a single day! It takes time for people to do so, and this isn't a fairy-tale.
4) No one liners.

C H A R A C T E R S H E E T
(Feel free to add more)

-Insert picture/pictures here-

Name:

Height/Weight:

Body type:

Clothing style/frequently worn clothes:

Eye color:

Hair color and style:

Other distinguishing physical traits:

Action tags (i.e.scratching head, nail biting, etc.):

Verbal tags (i.e. "My, my," "Huh?" etc.) (also list speaking style: talkative, soft-spoken, loud, formal, accent, fast,etc.):

Characteristic tags (i.e. timidity, drunkenness, arrogance, etc.):

Race/Ethnic group:

Skills, Abilities, and Talents:

Admirable personality traits (strengths):

Negative personality traits (weaknesses):

Quirks or eccentricities (off beat manner of behavior, dress, or speech that is peculiar to a person and distinguishes them from others):

Things that make angry:
Method of handling anger:

Fears:
Method of handling fear:

Bad habits or vices:

Pet peeves or gripes:

Physical illness or Disorders:

Hobbies/Interests:

Theme Song (For the funsies, optional.):

1437619479.png

astymestgif2.gif~c200
tumblr_llcvofQjll1qfcmuy.gif~c200
tumblr_m58uhzjXFE1ru6t7vo1_500.gif~c200

(Sort of a work in progress still!)

Height/Weight: 5'10, weighing 135 pounds.

Body type: Lean with some muscle growth, toned arms.

Clothing style/frequently worn clothes: A bit on the rocker/punk style. Typically seen sporting
a band t-shirt and some ripped jeans.

Eye color: A light baby blue.

Hair color and style: Dark brown and it's either slicked back or wild.

Other distinguishing physical traits: Multiple scars on his left hand from breaking a beer bottle while drunk,
and his right pinkie is kind of bent from a previous fracture.

Action tags: He can't sit still for the life of him, and has a habit of running his hands through his hair.

Verbal tags: "Well.." He speaks confidently, and has a bit of a British accent.

Characteristic tags: Arrogant, wild, free spirited.

Race/Ethnic group: He's British/English

Occupation: He's the singer and lead guitarist for his band Moknout

Skills, Abilities, and Talents: He sings pretty well, and is great at guitar. He's trying to expand his abilities
with the piano/keyboard.

Admirable personality traits: Independent, confident, quirky, humorous.

Negative personality traits: Abrasive, violent, short-tempered, not very loyal, dishonest, hypocritical.

Quirks or eccentricities: He just very open about things and care free in what he does. He speaks
fast and is constantly doing finger patterns with his left hand when not playing the guitar. When zoned out, he'll write things out with his foot in cursive.

Things that make angry: Being lied to, being told no, someone not listening to him, messing up while playing.
Method of handling anger: He'll either break something or shout angrily to get it out. On severe levels, lashes out and is violent.

Fears: Drowning, being forgotten.
Method of handling fear: He'll play his guitar to try and soothe his mind.

Bad habits or vices: He's fond of mindgames and lying, and has a bad habit of thinking he can get away with shit.

Pet peeves or gripes: Hates when people smack their food, mistreat an instrument, or are newbies at drinking.

Physical illness or Disorders: Depression, Anger issues, Addictive personality

Hobbies/Interests: He's really into music and instruments in general, and is usually seen tinkering with them
in his spare time. He also likes to gamble and party.

Theme Song:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: neptune