Lost and Found [evanallmighty]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hayden watched as he cleaned the blood from his lips, before looking down to the puncture parks in her arm. "I ah.." she pulled it closer to look, as if maybe it was fake. "I don't know." she admitted, looking back to him again. "Probably something cheesy, to be completely honest. You know; bed of roses, or unstoppable monster; depends what mood I'm in."

"well what mood are you in now?" Enzo asked chuckling. He had really never been one to hide his vampirism in his years of freedom before being taken captive by whitmore scientists and it seemed that that experience hadn't changed him ... Well in that reguard anyway

"Ah.. curious, mostly." As calm as Hayden seemed to be, she was quite possibly either in shock or complete denial. Standing, with a small waver in her stature from dizziness, the girl frowned and placed a hand on her head. "Right. Bloodloss." she murmured, turning her eyes back to him. Reaching to take his hand, she turned it over curiously. He was definitely cold. Pale. No scars, shallow veins. It was so weird. His palms weren't hairy like Dracula, though. "Well.. you're cuter than Dracula." she smiled, looking up to him. Touching his cheek gently, she leaned up, curious as to how his eyes had changed so much before. "What was the whole eye thing about?"

Enzo watched curiously as she examined him having an odd sense of de ja vu. "no clue, it comes when the fangs do. There's no way to stop it" he answered "and I can help with the dizzyness if you'd like." he offered

As far as Hayden was concerned, the fact that he hadn't yet killed her was enough to be endearing. "How?" she asked, clenching a fist over and over to get some blood flow back into her fingers. "Can I see them? Your fangs, I mean. They're not always there?" she hadn't seen them earlier when he'd made the remark about having better teeth than the British. It was interesting.. just for feeding then.

"by feeding you my blood." he said nonchalantly like it was nothing at all. He took her cup of tea from where she had left and took the tea bag out squeezing it dry between his fingers unbothered by the hot water. Next his fangs came out granting the girl's wish. At the same time his face changed the same way it had the first time. Then he bit his thumb and let it bleed into the cup, after a few seconds the wound healed and the tea held a slightly rosy tone. "drink. You won't even taste it."

A shiver ran through the girl as she watched fangs descend, and features darken before her eyes once again. That was just so amazing. She'd never imagined it would be like this. As many times as Hayden had day dreamed about meeting some dark Prince Charming, Enzo wasn't exactly what she had pictured. Snapping out of it at his commend, the blonde stepped to take the mug, looking down at the small redy swirl, biting her lip a little. Taking a hesitant sip, the girl moved back to take her seat. "So.. I know your deep dark secret. Now what?" she asked with a small smile as a warm sort of tingle set in around the wounded skin of her wrist. Looking down to it, she took another curious gulp of the tea and watched as the bite stitched itself shut. Her eyes were wide with amazement. "I didn't think it would be like that."

"Well one of four things really, 1: i kill you. B: i compell you to forget. 3: i compell you not to tell. or D: i trust you not to tell.... those are listed in order of likelyness BTW. and as for the bite, that tends to happen when you drink vampire blood" he said smirking slightly and decinding he didnt like text talk.

This was the point where Hayden figured she should probably feel afraid, but.. "There's something disarming about a vampire using teenage slang." she mused, sipping at her tea. She looked pretty unbuffered by the threat, and honestly didn't feel too intimidated. He had already bitten into her wrist, and decided to stop. Maybe he was curious of her reactions before he killed her, but all the same, something told her he wasn't about to tear her apart. Besides, Hayden had gotten used to the idea of dying young by now. Her parents.. May end up better off if it wasn't heart related.

"well i didnt think being dead would be much fun... turns out, it has it's perks... Well when people aren't trying to kill you anyways." he said with a smirk then added "So how well do you keep secrets?"

"Oh me?" she asked with fake surprise, eyes wide as she laid a hand to her chest. "Pretty good, I'd say." Smiling with a sort of twinkle in her eye, she sat down her mug on the table, looking over at him. "Honestly, I've sort of waited my whole life to meet a vampire. Werewolf. Something, ya know? It seems to be all I ever write about, and to actually meet you.. I know I sound like a nut case, but I sort of knew I would. You just look so familiar. And I knew your name.. Before you said it, I just heard it in the back of my head. So.. I think it's safe to say I feel some probably completely imaginary bond. Stockholm syndrome or something." she teased, pulling her eyes away now. All the same, it was true. At the very least, she wasn't going to tell. Who would believe her anyhow?

Status
Not open for further replies.