Loser Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Storyteller

Okay so your CS is very vague, and the archetype should just say 'The Colorblind Kid'. But anyway, you're accepted. Although please refrain from being that vague in the actual role play.

I'll be pming you soon with your character's power.

Sorry for being vague, I tired not to be in my CS, but CS's I'm afraid, aren't usually my forte.

But don't worry, I won't be vague during actual RP. I hope...

Glad to be accepted though! :)

I hope you guys are okay with my idea. I gave the pen Violet has a name and it's alive. I can change it if you want though

@Mockery D.
I appreciate the creativity, but if you make the pen magic then that means the pen is magic not your character.

The reason why I gave the powers was to prevent things like magical vessel companion type things.

You can say that Hope possessed the pen, but sorry no talking objects please.

And okay I just read the rest of your post and the teleportation thing?

I assigned powers for a reason, please stick to the powers that I gave you. No one else was transported by a magical talking pen, they used their own sources to get them there. If you have a magical talking pen helping your character all the time, then that defeats the purpose of role playing.

You could have done a time skip by utilizing a page break.

I also provided everyone with a link to a clearer explanation so that they could no the limits and application of their powers.

Where on the 'Lexiconicy' page did you see 'Able to teleport through writing the place name?'

He didn't use his other side.
I read the stuff about emotional manisfestation; his power will only work when in a particular mood. While aggravated, he didn't have the power beforehand, and he had come back to himself after meeting Hope. Therefore, his power wouldn't be needed, used, or even known of at the current time.

@The Oddsman

Oh okay! Sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^

So when the kids meet together, what's gonna happen? Are they gonna form the Super Friends? (is a nerd)

When the kids meet they'll chat each other up a bit, get close maybe or get irritated with each other. ^^ But then Hope will appear and give them the full story on the town and the corrupt people in it and who they should take out first.

Then it's up to them whether they want to work with each other or not. Some might get into small groups or duos, some might go solo, or some might even just try and ignore their powers.

And maybe if they get along they can do a lil I dunno what it's called...The thingie were all the kids put their hands on top of each other and scream "GO TEAM!" but in this version it'll be SUPER FRIENDS! Or something. ehehehe. Just kidding. (But ya know...If you wanna...)

And like...What is that in your siggy? (Mocker D.)

Oh, I like that. Duos could be interesting. Maybe have some romantic drama.

LOL. My siggy? It's from a music video by Studio Killers. You're like the second or third person to ask me about it.

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I FINALLY put my post up lol I hope I wasn't holding this RP back.

Don't say that Kisses! We all know that real life takes priority.

SUGGESTIONS FOR ME?:
I wanna make two characters. One male, one female.
Is it possible if my male can be the one thats abused and a pathological liar?

and my female to be a whorish girl who gets into alot of fights and whatnot?

There would be drawbacks with building a relationship with other characters. For example, my character wouldn't even speak [hehehe ^.^] to them, or give them any attention. My character would, well, look down on them, despite thinking low of himself in the first place. This is also where my personality comes into play with my character.
>.>
<.<

Not beating the idea down, I'm just saying that you might make an enemy -or friend- easier than if you had characters more 'normal' (<-- lol what does normal mean anymore?) history/traits.

@PardonMeSir

Yes to the pathological liar but no to the whorish girl. I wouldn't really consider the girl a loser. The boy however due to his abuse factor and the fact that no one can trust a thing that he says is 'loser quality'.

@The Oddsman

Are you talking to me?

@The Red Tzelwurm
Nah, I meant to @PardonMeSir

See, my character doesn't consider himself a loser. Just as an outsider. But he does have his own agenda that tells him whether or not to look down on someone.

@The Red Tzelwurm
Nah, I meant to @PardonMeSir

See, my character doesn't consider himself a loser. Just as an outsider. But he does have his own agenda that tells him whether or not to look down on someone.

Honestly I just want a female role who dresses like a pinup but can't seem to think of a position...

And I know. I enjoy drama. He would have followers and fake people around him if hes a liar :0 I'm well aware.

Status
Not open for further replies.