Loser Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
@May Fair
@Vibrant Kisses
@The Oddsman

Yes, just post freely but don't go overboard. Like two people shouldn't be solely responding to each other any ignoring everyone else. And keep within the same time set and story line, don't keep progressing and leave everyone behind.

Archetype: The Girl Who Hit Puberty Early

Name: Tamara Ivanova Petrova
Appearance:
large.jpg
Power: Size Manipulation

Personality: Originally quite cheerful and energetic, now more passive and soft-spoken. She's still optimistic sounding but that's often just her trying to keep up her image to keep people from worrying. Mature, thinks before she acts until she tends to over think and not act. A cynical worrywart.

Bio: At age eight, she's the first among the girls of her grade to show obvious changes. She tried her best to hide it, not fully understanding what was happening to her. She was too embarrassed to ask, besides, there were no women in her family, it's just her father and older brother. While playing tag, her first period came and freaked out some of the children. Some began to call her names. It was her teacher that talked to her about her body. The shame stuck, however. By the next year, her chest was distinguishable in maturity. By the end of middle school, she was branded a slut.

Arch Enemy: Jake Smith

Incidents: Aside from the incident of her first period, everyone thinks it's true she had slept with more than half the football team. They won't even deny anything. Most infamous of these tales was how she and Jake Smith did it in the playground. He was proud of it as she was ashamed. She didn't want it to happen but because he was "careful not to hurt her" no one will ever believe it was forced.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2 people
Did this die or something?

No! It most certainly did not die! I've just been busy, I will be able to post tomorrow though! And we'll get the ball rolling. :D

@Lorchenne

Also, you are accepted! I'll be pming you with the power in a two shakes of a snail's butt. :D

Was it too long? Sorry if it was disappointing. I figured the last thing Tamara would want is super powers. She'll accept herself eventually. Um.

This sounds interesting. I wouldn't mind joining in if that's okay?

Character Sheet

Archetype: Has two different colored eyes, his right eye emerald green, his left eye a sapphire blue, and he is also color blind. "The colorblind kid".

Name: Brandon Hale

Appearance:
emo-boy-cutie.jpg

Power: [I (GM) will PM this to you]

Personality:
Very quiet and shy, tends to stay away from social activities. Most of the time he is trying to hide the fact his eyes are two different colors, never directly meeting someone in the eye when speaking.

Bio: (At least a paragraph; 5-8 sentences)
Often alone, he goes through his days as he has too. He lives with his Mother about five minutes away from school, an easy walk from home and there and back. He cherishes his iPod and his music on it, and is often expressing himself through art or even a bit of poetry. He knows he is made fun of day in and day out, but he really sees no point in trying to defend himself from it. Instead he prefers to dwell deep within himself, were no one can see how he really feels on the inside.

Arch Enemy: [Someone in school who bullied them more than anyone else]
Greg Madison.

Incidents: [Things that happened to them that most people who know about]
Is often teased by being asked what color things are and the fact his eyes are two different colors.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think we already have a stutter. Not saying you can't, but js.

Oh...It wasn't highlighted in blue when I read through the list so...Well, I guess we'll find out anyway...

@Storyteller

Sorry I've been quite busy as of late, but yeah we already have a kid with stuttering. You could do 'The Kid with the Speech Impediment' instead if you wanted?
As for incidents (if you still want to join) just put something about how Greg Madison or someone else bullied you character.
Maybe Greg nominated him for the student council and he had to make a speech or something?
That's just a suggestion though, no need to use it.

Also is Brandon trans or a cross dresser? Or was the gender part a typo? :o

@Lorchenne

:D Your post was great no worries!

No he is a male. Was a typo, sorry, I'll fix it.

However, since you say the "kid with the stutter" is already taken, could I have it were my character has two different color eyes and is color blind?

@The Oddsman

I might have missed it or skipped a line or something, but when did your character use his powers?

Okay I posted! Sorry again for the delay! Since there is no posting order anymore you guys can feel free to go on.

Anyone who has not posted yet, post your character's breaking point, and when they meet hope before doing anything else.

@Storyteller So you're Archetype is The Colorblind Kid? Also I'm confused, you said your character is male but on your CS it's still female. I just wanna make sure >.< lol

Yeah, "the colorblind kid" will work for his archetype.

And yes, he is male. I edited it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.