Loser Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who wants to go after me?

@A. May I don't see a character sheet for you. Do you plan on doing both today???

EDIT: Oops, sorry I see it. I was just being "Observant" lol

Sure thing. :3

That. Was awesome. :3

Well, I'm done with my post so I guess I would be next in the order unless someone else wants to post first?

If you're ready, you can go. :3

Alright! Then I guess we just have to wait for the last two people. :)

:D That was awesome and sad and then cut and then awesome again! I love how Hope gave her a hug. :3 And damn Amberlyn is horrible.

@Vibrant Kisses
@Deviant Gentleman

Okay guys! So one of you guys needs to go so we can get the post order straight and keep moving. ^_^

So far the posting order is;

Me
A. May
The Writing Owl

Whoop whoop, finally got around to finishing mine! :3

I was wondering if I could create an archetype/power? 'The Abused Kid' I'm not super fond of the archetypes that are left(mainly don't feel too confident in playing them)
I've gone ahead and filled out the profile, but if you don't accept thats fine

Archetype: The Abused Kid
Name: Grayson Nicols
Appearance:
b31294cb918e2bf892d86bd8307b235f.png
Power: Super strength
"I give you the gift of strength. You were once too weak to protect yourself, now you hold the power"

Personality: Grayson is easily made nervous, obsessive, clingy and dependent. He isn't the easiest person to befriend because he's so needy. He goes out of his way to be kind to others and expects very little in return. He keeps to himself only because no one really talks to him, but he longs for socialization. He is very secretive and protective of his privacy. He is passionate about things he cares about to the point of being annoying. He requires a great deal of coaxing to step out of his comfort zone and will be difficult about things he doesn't want to do unless threatened. He scares very easily. Grayson is also loyal to the point of stupidity.

Bio: Grayson is the single child of Emily and Gerald Nicols. When he was younger, comments on how much he looked like his mother would make his father grin with love and pride. Nowadays, any reminder of his mother causes his father to hurt him. Emily left the family several years ago, deciding marriage and motherhood and responsibility just wasn't for her. Gerald blames Grayson and as a result physical and mentally abuses him. Grayson, in his warped sense of justice and punishment, believes he deserves the treatment and doesn't say anything about it. He loves his father dearly and would do nothing to betray him.

Arch Enemy: Darry Kent
Incidents: Showed up to school on several occasions with visible bruises
Has missed a few days of school from simply being too injured to get out of bed
Darry Kent and his gang often beat him up, disgusted by his physical weakness

@Blue Jay

Okay;

First, missing days of school is not considered an incident.

Second, I give the powers not you. That is why it says [I will PM this to you] in the character sheet outline.

Third, you are accepted. But remove the power. I will PM it to you later.

You will be going last in the posting order after Vibrant Kisses.

Status
Not open for further replies.