LOSER DOT COM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad we can't do that on Iwaku without hurting feelings..

EEK NO I wasn't calling you a loser!!! no no no omg you are a precious human AH I'm sorry, I was calling Drumpf a loser, not you! :scared:

Maybe we should...Bern it down.

bernie_2.jpg
I agree.
This thread should prepare to #FeelTheBern

• Love
Reactions: Razilin and moffnat
Gwazi, you aren't even American. Go praise Weedman for not delivering on his promises.

Also found my universal reply image for most of this political nonsense. Because I hate getting into it like I do.

Reactions: Sidhe
Hey now, I'll vote on behalf of Gwazi. As for Drumpf? All I've gotta say is...nothing. I'm not gonna waste my time on losers. *puts up a wall between myself and Donald Drumpf*

@Gwazi Magnum LET'S BERN IT

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: moffnat
Drumpf.

That's another thing. Why the sudden latching on to his families former European name? Is that supposed to be offensive or something?

What about the literal millions of other families that Americanized their names when moving? Should they be told to change theirs back too? Polish, German, Irish, etc.

Drumpf.

That's another thing. Why the sudden latching on to his families former European name? Is that supposed to be offensive or something?

What about the literal millions of other families that Americanized their names when moving? Should they be told to change theirs back too? Polish, German, Irish, etc.

It's based on a phenomenal video by John Oliver. You should watch it--all 22 minutes!

John Oliver launches anti-Trump campaign: #MakeDonaldDrumpfAgain

@Gwazi Magnum I've been feelin' the Bern for ages. Don't worry man, I got your back. :boat:

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
*That moment you're using the Drumpf ap and aren't sure whose saying Trump and whose saying Drumpf*

The only association with John Oliver I'd ever want to have is asking how much his dentist drank and how he couldn't get a show in Britain so he had to scrounge in the states.

But hey, let's follow everything he says because he's got a silly accent and gets his views from Trump rhetoric. Sure why not.

Let's tell Bernie to change his name back to Gutman while we're at it. It's only fair.

ALWAYS DRUMPF.

Loser.com is much better tho. Whoever bought the domain is a real blessing to mankind. Can you say that about YouFail.org?
I could, but I don't care enough. Whatever makes you happy, dood. I was just posting something I was reminded of.

The only association with John Oliver I'd ever want to have is asking how much his dentist drank and how he couldn't get a show in Britain so he had to scrounge in the states.

But hey, let's follow everything he says because he's got a silly accent and gets his views from Trump rhetoric. Sure why not.

Let's tell Bernie to change his name back to Gutman while we're at it. It's only fair.

I mean, you could at least watch the video before attacking it. But w/e I honestly refuse to argue with Trump supporters, there's no getting through to them. This smiley holds a perfect visual example:

:deadhorse:

So while I appreciate that you are voting this election, please note that teeth jokes and eye-for-an-eye rhetoric won't work here!

I could, but I don't care enough. Whatever makes you happy, dood. I was just posting something I was reminded of.
I was just trying to be funny. :p no worries man. It was a joke. That's a good site though, I should keep it in mind!

Here's a direct link to the video if anyone's interested.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I mean, you could at least watch the video before attacking it. But w/e I honestly refuse to argue with Trump supporters, there's no getting through to them. This smiley holds a perfect visual example:

:deadhorse:

So while I appreciate that you are voting this election, please note that teeth jokes and eye-for-an-eye rhetoric won't work here!
That's because I'd seen it the day it came out. The website, the petition, the frothing at the mouth for being so clever proponents of it.

But w/e if the best a community volunteer can do is constantly talk down to other site members based on political opinions, sure, keep it up.

And believe me, I know facts don't work on most Bernie supporters. It shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.