>lose bet, return to iwaku

T

Tain

Original poster
Well, to be fair to myself, I didn't lose the bet. But in the spirit of good will I decided to give a by since it was a halfwin on the other party's part. I'm sorry if my absence caused any inconveniences and I stress that it was not something I had planned on. My life is a busy little bitch at the moment between obligations and aspirations.

But for better or worse I will be here as I've resolved to make time for Iwaku and RP'ing! Hi again.

TOO LATE TO TAKE THIS SHIT BACK, I WON ASSHOLE!

EDIT: And stop weaseling out of straight up losing, I have the timestamps to prove my win and your namby-pamby-reaching-for-the-stars excuse of the clock getting set back an hour don't count. All you said was "tomorrow", foo'!

I joined Iwaku World for YOU! XD Make it worth it! >:D

I am so going T.D.R.M. on your ass for this

YOU'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

YAY! HE'S BACK!

Forget Iwaku, when are we getting coffee you bastard?

HEY. HEY!

YOU BITCHES ARE WELCOME. /gloat

Welcome back tain... lols I vaguely remember you

Welcome back Dude.

Tain you bastard! good to see you again

What?!?
If you don't want to be here..
**injured sniffle**

WE APPRICIATE YOUR WAY OF USING IWAKU AS A BETTING.....DEVICE WITH YOUR FRIENDS! IT SHOWS YOUR LOVE AND COMMITMENT FOR THIS FORUM.

*HOLDS KITTI UP CLOSE TO THE CAMERA WITH HER SNIFFLE-FACE FOR EXTRA GUILT-PURPOSES*

D:< UNCALLED FOR

IT WAS MERELY A WAY FOR FORCING MYSELF TO SET ASIDE WORK IN FAVOR OF COMMUNITY, DON'T YOU PLAY THESE GUILT-TRIPPING GAMES WITH ME JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW THEY WORK SO WELL

DAMN YOUR EYES

Yo.... welcome back dude... I know I'm a bit late and all.

So how about them poker nights? I had one and failed epicly, falling out first >_>;

We have poker nights? Count me in! $_$

Tain: Welcome back, good sir. Though we've never spoken, I look forward to making your acquaintance in the near future.

No, no you don't Char. FLEE! FLEE WHILE YOU CAN! And while you're running clothesline Tain into the Lethal Reword 7 OOC thread, that's what he came back for.