2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
I have a taste for any genre in some way, shape, or form. Though, I do have favourites out there. Sci-if being a big one. Romance, Fantasy, Alterative Universes, Horror, Twisted, Gory, Realistic, and Tragic being some of the other ones.
Hello!

This is an idea I had in my mind for awhile. I don't know if it is good enough to warrant a post like this, but here goes nothing! I will first start off with what I have for a story base. Then I will continue on with my ideas, from there we can discuss on any changes, should interest for this little thing arise.

Ages has passed since the great apocalyptic calamity that shook the worlds apart. Many lives were lost, and many more from the years to come after the event. The Greater Gods from above and below fell to the Calamity. Whether it was in battle or another reason, they were with us no longer. Their essence and influence faded with time. The worlds were left in ruin and many of the things that once was, was no more. Nothing existed in these dark years for what seemed like the rest of time itself.

maxresdefault.jpg

That was not the case, however. As within the dark spaces of the ruined worlds, light began to shine once more. Over the many years to come since the first light, the worlds was soon remade anew. The old scars still healing. Life began yet again. With such life, came new beings to inhabit the worlds. After years of being absent, the grandest of lights, life-giving Sun, has returned. Things seem to be at peace, for the time being. This age was ripe for the taking. But, as things were being reborn on the surface, the same can be said for those underneath the surface.

e4a51e03da799ad66d62e8cb25fea739--high-fantasy-medieval-fantasy.jpg
Deep below the earth, stone, and cracks was another world. Dark beings inhabited these regions of the worlds. As the beings from the surface are said to be remnants of the late gods from above, the same can be said for the god from below for these beings as well. Driven by whatever primal desire they have, they went out to seek it. In contrast, the bright, lush, beautiful landscapes on the surface were prefect opposites for what was below. Cavernous plains of black stone, Pillars of Hellfire, the black and endless abyss, and many other regions of the Deep Depths ranged here. Soon, creatures of great power was formed. They begun their conquest to claim more land for their own ideals. It was only a matter of time until they found a way to break through to the surface.

volcanic_hell_by_danielcomdesign-d8eei3e.jpg

Events of ages long forgotten are being repeated. Though, it was unsure as to which side emerged victorious before. Those times are long since gone. Now, in this new age, beings of great power are setting their place in history.

Okay! That is all I got so far. It may be a little rough around the edges here and there, but the main gist of it, as you can tell from the title, is that great beings of the underworld are gaining power and emerging. You can be one of these beings, who's name is up for debate right now. Or, I don't mind if you want to be one from the surface instead. This can be mainly about the underworld and the wars that are to come, or be about the surface trying to defend their beautiful lands. Really, it is all up to debate.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss on this becoming a thing with me, I would be more than happy to do so!

Hey, just wanted to pop in and say that I find your ideas very intriguing and would love to be apart of this! I think it'd definitely be fun as a group RP. Just a question though, did you have any particular ideas for either below or above ground character plotlines? Personally I'd prefer to be an above ground character (but below could be fun too especially with that title you've got... I'm indecisive as hell)

Reactions: Supremacy
A nice premise, but do you have a solid main plot and direction/guiding points for the roleplay? When you say we'd be playing beings from the Underworld, are we creating our own characters or are we pulling character creations from another source (Example: Hades from Underworld in Greek Mythology)?

Hey~hey~^^!!

I say keep focus for RPing one-sided only. Seen too many RPs fall apart cuz pulled apart way too thin after the initial drop after the hype.

But k still interested only if you set it up either underworld focussed or top-sider focussed for all RPers. But that's just me k :/

Hey, just wanted to pop in and say that I find your ideas very intriguing and would love to be apart of this! I think it'd definitely be fun as a group RP. Just a question though, did you have any particular ideas for either below or above ground character plotlines? Personally I'd prefer to be an above ground character (but below could be fun too especially with that title you've got... I'm indecisive as hell)

Thanks for responding! Well, I was planning on making it be mainly defending against the underworld's invasion/causing the invasion. But, players could create their own stories within the world. You could be an Underworlder who saw the chance to take more for their domain with the surface, or saw that many others are doing it, so you decide the time to strike is now and take the underworld while they attention is elsewhere. Just because you also have the option to be a powerful 'deity' of sorts, doesn't mean you are restricted to just that. You could also just be a King/Queen trying to defend their kingdom from the hordes that are to come. What I'm saying is that I want it to be freeform with what the players want their character to be.

A nice premise, but do you have a solid main plot and direction/guiding points for the roleplay? When you say we'd be playing beings from the Underworld, are we creating our own characters or are we pulling character creations from another source (Example: Hades from Underworld in Greek Mythology)?

Thanks for replying to my post! As I mentioned to the person above, I want the players to create their own reasons for expanding their domain. But the main goal would be to grow in power. To seize it through conquest, manipulation, deception, or betrayal. If you want to base your character from a certain god/goddess, you most certainly can. Of course, just because they are powerful beings, doesn't mean they are without weakness. The being can be completely original or from somewhere else, it's up to you. Keep it balanced, though.

Hey~hey~^^!!

I say keep focus for RPing one-sided only. Seen too many RPs fall apart cuz pulled apart way too thin after the initial drop after the hype.

But k still interested only if you set it up either underworld focussed or top-sider focussed for all RPers. But that's just me k :/

Yeah, I was worrying about stuff like that, stuff that could kill the RP. I like your idea, though. Basing it on one side only and expanding elsewhere once we get on track would be a good step. Because the last thing I would want would be to have this fall apart.

I am utterly intrigued by this concept and even more so now after reading the questions I wanted to see answered. I'd love to partake in this.^^

I am utterly intrigued by this concept and even more so now after reading the questions I wanted to see answered. I'd love to partake in this.^^

I'm more than happy to hear more interest in this little idea! Any questions I will try and answer if there is any you may have.

I'll gladly throw my hat into the ring as a demon trying to take over the world.

Glad to hear you have interest, daird!

Ah okay cool! So I am still interested then, thanks for answering my question. Also, then I'd definetly like to partake in defending the world above against the underworld

Alright! So far we have four that are interested in doing this. I will wait until some more interest in shown by this, but those that are interested, message me your ideas and we can help improve the plot together!

Here's what I got for a character sheet so far. Should changes be made, they will be made.
Name: What they are to be called. Not much to say here.

Appearance: Pictures would be acceptable. Though, a description about things that the pictures does not show, either at all or clearly, would be nice.

Source of power: Where from or how did they gain their power? What allowed them to become as powerful as they currently are?

Domain: How does their domain look like? Does it consist of cragged pillars of obsidian? Pools of festering plagues? Gardens of pure ecstasy? Or ravaged plains of war? Pictures are acceptable here, but descriptions are also more than welcomed.

Followers: Who follows their rule? Crazed fanatics? Demons? Terrible beasts of the underworld? Or a mix of all three, or maybe a fourth one? Make it fluffy to how your character is. Example: A Lord of Death would have skeletons and beasts of the undead commanded by necromancers. Stuff like that.

Personality: Everyone has personalities. Are they loving towards their servants, but hateful towards those who aren't? I think you get the gist by now.

Strengths: Do they excel in the art of war, or the art of deception? It should be common knowledge to make them balanced. No Mary-sues or gary-sues. Just because the characters are considered as Deities, doesn't mean they are immortal or without weakness.

Weaknesses: As above. I expect to see a 1/1 ratio on strengths and weaknesses to keep things nice and balanced. Though, there will be exceptions, as per with everything.

Their Climb to power: This is pretty self-explanatory. Give a brief, or lengthy, history of how they got to where they are.

@Lady Laureline @Kat @daird @Shayla
Are you four still interested? If so, I am thinking of creating the signs-up after figuring out how to make it all prettied up with BB codes.

@Cloudburst
I hope you are still interested in this enough to consider joining.

Reactions: Lady Laureline
I am still present and interested. If my other writing duties are fulfilled, I shall join.