Lords of Chaos

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

No Universe

Original poster
Gangster. Not such an unusual word in and of itself, yet how can it be that their network has spread so far that their insidious limbs are tangled into everything from communications to the fast food industry? The three Lords of Chaos (named after the widespread panic after their ascension to power) are everywhere, and despite the best wishes of those who want to carry on with their regular lives, they are hungry, and their appetite is whetted not by food, but by people. For each Lieutenant, Executioner, Recruiter, Lordling, and even the Lords themselves, there is someone they are hungry for, and they will not rest until their desires have been satisfied.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome! Let's try to not get caught, alright? ^~^

When it comes to real plot detailing, here it is.

This is set in an alternate, slightly futuristic version of earth in which a certain mafia has risen to power. There's no real room for magic or extreme technological advances, unfortunately.

I have several characters for this in an album that will be updated quite frequently. There will be many characters to choose from, each with their own distinct quirks.

(Hint: if you google their names, you might find out a bit about their personalities.)

As the other participant, you could either be a part of the resistance force dedicated to wiping the Lords of Chaos out, or you could be a regular person trying to live a calm life.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to comment or pm me any questions/interest!

Can you go into more detail? I don't really understand what this is about aside from a very large and powerful mafia

By "The Other Participant", I'm guessing you mean for this to be a 1x1 RP? If so, I believe there is a thread specifically for checking interest for 1x1 ideas. Assuming this is a 1x1 request, you're more likely to find what you're looking for here.

Status
Not open for further replies.