Lords and Ladies: The War of the Houses (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fennik

Original poster
We'll discuss everything about the RP here! The characters, houses, country, etc, etc. Loads of things. Oh, and we can become more acquainted with each other. Doesn't that sound lovely? ^-^

That does sound lovely~
And I'd love to join in, a friend of mine has already posted and I'll jump in after a few more posts if that's alright :)

Hello everyone. I look forword to the game.

I forgot to mention something in game...
Kenderin "Kendi" Esthan... He's actually the son of the ruling lord Tenna Esthan. But Tenna is ill and probably dying so... this may be a surprise to the other characters that the son is on his way instead of the father, if you want to play off that.

Salutations to you both!

@Imbroglio
Can't wait!

@KamrenReed
I expected as much, but that's quite fine. A young lord has a lot to learn and I love seeing character development like that.

I'm sure most of you know why Lord Santon has called a few lords and ladies from the land. I mean, it is in the title.

Apologies for my awful writing, friends. I'm a bit rusty and have a small case of writer's block. ;^;

I apologies for not posting anything after my entrance x.x I just woke up and everyone seems to have ran with the rp lol

Most excellent, an OOC thread. Let's get this show on the road!

So, KamrenReed and myself are probably going to step out.
We really wanted to play along, but we both have work today and we won't be able to keep up with shotgunning posts since there were 20+ posts since the last time Kamren posted.

Thanks tho, maybe we can play together in the future. :)
Happy gaming~

Awww that's a shame! It would have been awesome to have you guys join in and I would have been happy to summarize everything for you if that would have helped ^^

I'm sorry to hear you are no longer continuing the journey but I understand where you are coming from.

A shame, yet perfectly understandable. You are also preoccupied with another rp, isn't that right?

I need to go to sleep now. Be back in ten hours. =P For future references, my time zone is GMT+2, so it's over 3 AM already here.

Happy sleeping then, and expect sigfrid at the little gathering ^~^

I'm sorry for the major inconvenience but.. I won't be able to continue on playing Santon or Muldwell. I don't have the time or skill to play a major part like that in the story. I'm going to play as a new House but I won't be playing as anyone else. I'm sorry, everyone. ;^;

Yeah, I suppose it did. Probably because I, the person who controlled the main bad guy, dropped out of it. I'm willing to recreate it, however, if someone can help me GM it?

I could help I suppose, I am on every day, but I have no previous experience

Eh, it isn't that hard. Just a little stressful at times. Care to PM me? ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.