2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
fantasy, supernatural, dystopian, sci-fi

tumblr-83f3fe0e284b5e4d9dc31e76af8c9237-4ab23636-540.gif

Hi everyone! I am a huge fan of The Hobbit/Lord of the Rings books/movies and have a lot of muse for a medieval fantasy roleplay, so I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing a LOTR roleplay with me. This would be a group thread and I already have an idea for the main plot, but I am certainly open to suggestions and the story will be big enough to add our own minor plots in between. The roleplay will take place during the events of LOTR, but it will focus on a different group of characters, who have to go on a quest that will affect the outcome of the war that is taking place against Sauron. The group will be made up of men, elves, dwarves, and even hobbits if anyone wants to rp one. This will most likely be a semi-advanced/advanced thread but it will be super chill and laid back.

If you haven't seen the movies nor read the books but are still interested in joining, then that is perfectly fine! I will be more than happy to get you up to speed and also provide you with a list of links that provide general information about the series. I look forward to roleplaying with y'all!

• Love
Reactions: EldridSmith
I’m here and I’m queer *finger guns*

• Love
Reactions: armeen.
And you have my flips through weapons catalogue and can't pick

• Haha
and you have my vaguely gestures to the ridiculous amount of weapons i own

• Haha
Reactions: EldridSmith
This sounds like it would right up my alley, consider me super interested!

I'll ask out of general curiosity, but feel free to decline to answer if it's meant to be surprise/hasn't been decided on/etc, but with the RP running parallel to the main events, will there be moments where our group come into contact with important canon characters? Like, I'm guessing we won't run into Gandalf, but maybe one of the other leader-like figures or such.

• Love
aaahh! i’m happy to hear that you are interested!

and i am still figuring out the specifics for the plot but i am totally down for the oc characters to encounter the canon characters at any time. like i am even fine with them seeing gandalf or even aragorn depending on where the plot takes them. but it is also totally up to you guys if you want them to encounter them or not :)

Reactions: Baddamobs
I feel it would be really cool to be in one of the early era's where magic was more prevalent and there were still many dragons, dangerous creatures, and wonders of creation still resided in the world. Either that, or after the events of the movies and perhaps it's dealing with the remnants of the orcs hiding in the mountains or something.

Last edited:
  • OMG
So any big plot ideas @armeen.? Just curious what you have in mind.

Count me in, if there is still room 🙂

@EldridSmith i do have a few ideas cause i made a lotr thread a few years ago in another rp forum BUT i might tweak it and change the time period it takes place in cause i’m loving the idea of it taking place in one of the earlier eras like you suggested since they would be able to encounter more dangerous and magical creatures. but for now i’ll post the link to my old thread so you can look over it :)

@THEY CALL ME CAPTAIN welcome! there is plenty of room :)

@armeen. The plot listed looks good! I look forward to your Revision on it for the earlier era. I'm likely going to play a dwarf since I haven't played one in a while.

• Spicy
@armeen bruh. LotR is my jam. I'd love to be considered for involvement.

• Love
When will we/what requirements do we need to get started if you don't mind my asking?