Lord of the Flies

tumblr_lwi0yuYxdl1qjki7ro1_500.gif

Grayson smiled as he finished the fire and looked around, as Nick complimented him on it. He smiled back at him as he heard him asking to help with something.
"We should all work on building a hut, I like your idea Daniel." Grayson said with a smile.
As Grayson said so Nick was talking about his idea and how they needed a roof. Grayson smiled at the idea but if it was raining and we didn't have walls we would be freezing cold if we couldn't trap the heat of the fire in.
"I think we also need walls, oh and a flooring of some sort so we don't lay in the mud at night, or bugs"
Grayson was starting to set up a small tepee, it was big enough for one person maybe two if you squeezed. He didn't realize they could all share their own, he just thought of having his own.
"We can find leaves and use them as walls, we'd just need to find a way to make them stick and use lots and lots of leaves to block out wind some more." Grayson said as he had the sticks laying against each other.
"I'm making a smaller one, just because it's getting late and if we start a big one we may not be finished so everyone should build their own, or we can fit two in one so two people can build one!" Grayson said smiling, as the sticks he laid down were in a square tepee, until they could make a much bigger one.​

image.jpg

Nick Smith
Nick looked over at Grayson. "Well do you mind if I help with yours and we can share one tonight?" Nick looked over at Daniel and the other boy (sawyer) "and then you two can make one for you two for the night? Tomorrow we can all try and make a big one for everyone, but it's getting late and we need to make these quick before it gets dark out." Nick waited to hear what everyone would sag about his plan for the night.

"Yeah sure we can do that," Daniel said with a smile. He started building the shelter he would be using for that night. He hoped they would be able to stay warm at night since he assumed it would get quite cold at night on this island. At least they had a fire and it looked like he would be sleeping close to the other male so they could share body heat with one another to keep warm. Tomorrow when they had he big shelter they would all be able to keep very warm.

Grayson Grier

Grayson didn't mind at all when Nick offered to help him with his shelter and share it with him, so he just continued to build it up with Nick's help. "Thanks for helping" He said with a smile as he slowly finished covering up holes with sticks, and kept building and building before he got large leaves and start to put them on the outside of the walls. It was coming along well and Grayson was proud as he stepped back and smiled at the process him and Nick made.

Sawyer Dallas

Sawyer listened to the idea and agreed, simply nodding his head he got to helping Daniel. He decided to make small talk with the other boys as he wanted to get to know them considering he might be spending quite awhile with them. "Soo, where are you guys from?" He said with a smile as he answered his own question to the boys, "I'm from Italy, if you can't tell from my accent" He said as he placed even more sticks on the tepee.

image.jpg

Nick quicky jumped in to help Grayson. Together the two of them made a decent shelter for the two of them to share for the night. Nick took a step back to look at the shelter and look at the job the two of them had done. Nick was proud and smiked as he looked at the shelter he and Grayson had built together. He heard what the one boy asked. "Yeah your accent kind of gives it away." Nick laughed a little bit. "I am from the United states." After the shelter was finished Nick sat down next to fire to try and warm up. He was still just wearing his boxers.