Lord of the Flies Anyone?

A

andrew21234

So my idea would be that this would be a small group RP made up of 4-6 RP'ers where we would follow the base plot of the book/movie in which a group of boys get stranded on an island after their plane crashes. They realize they are on their own and must build a civilization for themselves...except there are no rules so they can essentially do whatever they want. Will the boys get along and thrive or fight and fall apart, that is all up to us!

The age range for the boys would be 12-18 and I think it would be good to have a semi diverse cast. Each RP'er can control as many characters as they want but I would prefer if the group was small. This also leads me to another thing, please don't sign up just to drop this RP if you sign up please be computed and stick around for the long haul, also be able to post at least once every other day, if you get busy let the group know but if you can only post once or twice a week then this isn't for you, but I would consider doing a 1x1 with you.

Once I have 3-5 other people interested I will send out a group message and we can figure things out. So just leave a comment if you are interested :)

Great book, great concept. I would love to join in on the fun.

Reactions: andrew21234
Great! Once we get a few more people I will send out a group message!

We just have a few more people who need to come up with CS's I'm hoping by Monday we will be starting!!!