Loot Drops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Common: Earbuds (20%), SciFi book (20%), Dnd plot notes (20%).

Uncommon: Handwraps of +STR (10%), Surgical scalpel (10%), Martial Arts Gi of +CON (10%)

Rare: Fire mixtape (5%), Not-fire mixtape, its all breaking benjamin (3%) Summonable Ferret-Kin spirit. (2%).

The mixtapes are soulbound though. So it's not really worth the risk.

Reactions: PoetLore
Nothing but my equipped gear. Actually dropping loot is for mooks.

However, killing me makes the building begin to collapse because I am a load-bearing boss, and a hidden door opens that leads to a labyrinth. A sign appears telling my killer that a chest of loot is hidden at the center, but they don't have much time to get it and get out before the building comes down on their head. They must choose to flee with only their victory and the gear scavenged from my corpse to show for it, or risk the labyrinth for the promise of grand treasure. Profiting off of my death will not be easy.

The labyrinth is designed to be impossible. Once the chest is opened they find it just holds a note that says "get fucked" and it instantly triggers the total collapse of the building. I'm a villain, not some pleb, so why the fuck would I reward my killer? 8D

Cigarettes -25 Health +10 Focus
Cup of Coffee- Regen for five minute
Diamond Ring: +5 to H2H combat skills
Fuzzy slippers: -1 Defense -2% movement speed

I'd totally suck as a boss/NM/Rare....

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
If someone else got my stuff after I was beaten in battle I'd lace it all with a contact drug like LSD. That way you'd hallucinate throughout the rest of your quest and maybe die.

I'd be a truly evil video game villain. >:)

Nothing, because I also disappoint people after death.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Jorick
Usually enormous amounts of candy, sometimes lewds, and very rarely a hard drive filled with anime.

opal owl pendant - +50% frost resistance but equip: permanent drowsiness (-2 to memory)
strange mushroom - effect: random

rare drop is ring: 'Will to Live' - +60% productivity, useable only once per turn. breaks after 10 uses, can only be repaired by cat merchants in every major city

Jar of peanut M&Ms +5 energy - 5 health
Reading glasses +5 vision if needed - 20 if not
Bottle of water +5 health

(Earlier there would have been Birthday Cake and Ice Cream...you missed the lucky drop though. Sorry.)

Status
Not open for further replies.