Loose ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mango

Original poster
As far as plot goes, it's entirely up in the air, so long as you're able to brain storm with me (no, brainstorming is not repeatedly saying 'works for me!' or 'sounds great!') remain literate, are as grammar sound as you can be, understand the verse, can manage at least two paragraphs, and don't mind straight pairings, we're a match. I am extremely detail oriented, please be mindful of this when writing with me - I'm not huge on world building, but I really do have to have a plot, the pairings just give a hint as to who the driving forces are. I also like to chat, if we're not compatible OOC, I'm sorry but I won't write with you. I will double, but know that I am not looking to and would prefer just someone to write as a male - I'm open to platonic things, if the plot can stay alive. I do require character sheets (though they don't have to be crazy depthy) I will provide a coding template if you'd like one.

Below are the pairings I'm interested in, know that I would like for the universe to be similar to Van Helsing, but I also liked the idea of spirit warriors and the melancholic vibes of vampires in twilight, so we can do a bit of a lend or lean more towards one or the other. I'd like for it to be a little more modern, but we can discuss that.

Hunter x Hunter
Hunter x Vampire
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Werewolf

Magic users (mages, wizards, warlocks), demons, rogues, thieves, and those classes that generally go with the fanasy rpgs are welcome, but I'm really just looking for the above to stick to those Helsing vibes. I had a hunter and a vampire sort of colluding to redesign the fantastical world they live in, but nothing solid, open to whatever might excite you! So I know you read this, please include one of your favorite quotes here or when you PM me (the latter I prefer) so I can get to know you, if you don't, I won't respond. (:

Status
Not open for further replies.