Looney Tunes

J

Jukujin

Original poster
200px-Marvinthemartain.jpg

Ah, Marvin..I remember you and your illudium Q-36 explosive space modulator.
Along with Marvin, I also had some other favorite Looney Tunes/
But who were some of your favorites? Why?

I always liked Pepe Le Pew and Speedy Gonzales. Yosemite Sam, too.
Pepe because I always thought that he was very sweet and cute and sad because he was not loved.
Speedy Gonzales, I can't really explain why.
And Yosemite Sam, because he reminded me of my grandfather and was his favorite.

Foghorn Leghorn. Because I say, I say, I'm a Southern lady and could appreciate his special brand of humor.

And, you know, all the racist caricatures.

All ways loved Daffy.. he's a cranky mother fucker! And Yosemite Sam too.. Wile E Coyote too.. he was persistent.. but he never won..

Daffy. And just for an added kick here's not only one of his best but one often considered to be one of the best Looney Toons bits of all time. It was voted #2 of the 50 Greatest Cartoons of all time by members of the animation field in 1994

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/23806273" width="500" height="363" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/23806273">

Agreeing with Kitti, here. Pepe, that cassanova! XD

I also had a thing for Speedy Gonzales! Arriba! Arriba! :D

I think I liked Wile E. Coyote the most along with Bugs Bunny. They were fun characters to see, especially Bugs Bunny. I think I also liked some other Looney Tunes, but I can not quite remember their names...

Really? None of you did impressions of Bugs Bunny eating a carrot over and over again?

I am pretty sure he's the reason I eat carrots, period.

*chews on a carrot* Ehhhhh... what's up, doc!

All dat Bugs.

All the time.

Also I can do Speedy's voice. <_>

Marvin was always my favorite just because he was adorable.

The Hunting season episodes with daffy. Genius

Secret-agent-taz.jpg

BLHAAUISHAISNSIXCKSDHCDWCGHWU!

Need I say more?