looky looky

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DeviantPanda

❣Ⓞⓟⓔⓝⓘⓝⓖ❣

Hello! They call me Panda!or Elisa!

I joined not to long ago and looking for some fun! Anyway a bit about myself! I'm 23 will be 24 in February and I live in California. I work full time as a receptionist so I got a lot of free time to be on this website . I'm a really nice person so don't be afraid to ask a question just don't push my patience. I am also mainly looking MxF roleplay or MxM also I'm only into 1x1 right now so please don't ask to do a group RP please! So hopefully we can start something and have a good time!

❣Ⓐⓥⓐⓘⓛⓐⓑⓘⓛⓘⓣⓨ❣

Not Available| Available

❣ⓇⓊⓁⒺⓈ❣

At first, I was not really a rules type, but some people don't seem to understand no so I feel I should put it out here now so don't ask me!

❶ NO FURRIES, INCEST, RAPE, ABUSE

❷I DO NOT DO ROLEPLAYS THAT HAVE TO DO WITH WOMEN SKIMPING AROUND IN NOTHING FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES AS WELL AS HUMILIATING ACTS SUCH AS TIEING UP AND DOG WALKING!

(AKA:OVERLY SEXY COMEDIC RP)

❸ANIME PICTURE ONLY

❣Ⓡⓞⓛⓔⓟⓛⓐⓨⓢ❣

Im currently looking for 1x1 MxF but will do 1x1 MxM

No groups right now

I perfer to play the Female/submissive(mxm)

BUT! I do play multiple characters and accept you playing multiple characters. This will be the only way to get me to play a male character.

I'm looking for my RP to have romance and drama with a bit of comedy

I mostly roleplay in PMs, but sometimes I am up for fourms or even email, though email is a last resort

Lets get to know eachother a bit! I like to brainstorm with my partner to make a role play epic
❣Ⓛⓘⓣⓔⓡⓐⓒⓨ❣

I suppose I like to consider myself Semi-Lit. I try to post about 2-5 paragraphs it really all depends on how interested I am in the roleplay. If I'm giving you less then a paragraph, I'm either not into it or I have a writer's block.I'll let you know.

All I ask from you is to correct your spelling and 2-5 paragraphs no one liners. If you continually give me a one liners I take it you no longer are interested and I will end the Roleplay. Unless you reach out to me and explain what's going on

I'm not a grammar nazi so if you have a few misspelled word I understand, no one is perfect

❣Ⓟⓐⓘⓡⓘⓝⓖ❣

(I play BOLD)
I also take suggestions
What I'm craving:
I'll consider it:
Convince me:

Mob x Mob/ Mob x Mob Daughter (look more so for yaoi)

Teacher x student

Unplanned Preg

Student x student

Friends

Coworkers

Human x Fairy

Elfs

Elf x Human

Humen x elf

Merman x Merman

Merman x Mermaid

Human x Merman

Werewolf x Human

Prince x Prince/ Prince x princess

Servant x Prince / servant xPrincess

Knight x Prince / knight x princess (I have mixed feelings)

Demon x Angel (I got a plot for this pairing)

Angel x Demon

I do some Fandoms just ask!

Hi! Are you into Bleach?? If so would you like to do a Bleach Roleplay?? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.