*looks up from her phone and waves*

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oneofthelostgirls

Original poster
Hey guys!

So my friend introduced me to Iwaku here about a month ago or so, and after careful deliberation I have decided to commit. (First thing about me is that it's a big deal when I commit to something.)

Second thing is that I started out roleplaying script-style and not paragraph-style, so I'm still working on my writing stamina. That doesn't mean I won't try hard to match length, but I tend to top out at one and a half paragraphs. Hopefully this will change in the future.

Third thing is that I am a character builder first and foremost (as seen in my resume). As such it's difficult for me to lead plots. Sure, I can supplement them with character back stories, but ultimately I'll sacrifice plot for character in my posts. Hopefully this will change too.

But! Serious stuff aside, if you got this far down, you have no idea how happy you've made me. I like Imagine Dragons, IAMX, and Papa Roach, and who I listen to impacts the tone of my writing. I also really like glass and mirrors as symbols. And I love writing interdimensional shenanigans. Smash two AUs that don't involve history or horror and we're good to go.

Other than that, I just hope I'll be able to develop my writing skills here! Hope to collaborate on something fun with you guys!

-oneofthelostgirls ^.^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Willow_
Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you enjoy it here :D

Welcome to Iwaku, enjoy your stay.

Welcome! I am sure you'll have fun here, especially if you already have friends here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.