Online Availability
GMT+0 Evenings and Weekends
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Light fantasy, historical, steampunk, some post-apocalyptic (think, biker rust-punk), anthro (non-anime furry), modern, some sci fi...this & that, I'm pretty random. I don't mind getting frisky as well!
Hey folks! I'm just coming over from another, smaller rp forum, looking to expand my rp partners a bit. I've been rping for a few years now, and prefer light fantasy, steam punk, furry, and a few other genres. I have a few characters under my belt that I might bring over to show off to you. I'm pretty mellow, so don't look for me in overly intense, fighting, gore, dark fantasy, etc. stuff. I'm not good in it and don't really enjoy it!

But I love a good laugh and enjoy a good story, and do tend toward the silly, so you may spot me lurking around Insanity later on! Anyway, glad to be here, and I hope to get to know you guys better!

Oh! And I brought you all a :cookie:!

o___o
-Steals the cookies before anyone else even has the smallest of a chance.-
Welcome.<3
c:
You seem adorable, with your light fantasy and all. -Giggles and ruffles up the new member's hair.-
n__n I hope you enjoy roleplaying here~ And laugh plenty while smiling til your cheeks hurt. >:3
-nodnod. munches cookie.-

*opens arms wide*

Weeelcome, weelcome to Iwaku...! Dammit all cookies gone already ???!!

Seeing that you have a tendency for the silly, I can recommend you two RPs here.

One, The Glorious and the Infamous, a join-any-time-leave-as-you-wish-,-no-need-for-CS RP.
The other, is the Silly Fantasy Game RP, (oooh shameless self-advertisement!) which is about to get started tomorrow. Last free spots! Grab one while you still can!

I hope you enjoy your stay in this site!

Thanks for the welcome!

I haven't wasted any time settling in! I have my resume up, and an RP idea already, (my own shameless self-advertisement!) Tough Times Roll In Like Thunder.

I figured I'd start slightly serious to get myself established before I scare everyone away!

Welcome to Iwaku. Looks like you are finding your way around the site ok, if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask.

Hi and welcome to the site! :D Looks like you already have people trying to kidnap you for roleplays! XD

Quite, but I am an amazing multi-tasker! I can handle several stories at once! :)

Welcome to the site... we've spoken in the Cbox some but consider this an offical welcome. Hope you have fun here!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku!
It's nice to meet you, I hope you have fun here.
I'm Kitti and if you have any questions, please ask!

I am definitely having fun here already! You all are crazy and fun!

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this your second home. I have. Please pm me if you have any questions. Thank you for the cookie.