1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lost, Jan 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have some good roleplays going and could always use some more. So if you are looking for a partner to try something out with I may be your gal. I am willing to play either gender. I am also willing to do same-sex pairings as well if that interests you. If you have an idea just shoot me a message and I'll take a look at it! The only thing I will explicitly not do is anything involving rape. With that said, I hope to hear from you soon. :)

PS. I'm also able to brainstorm roleplays too if that's more your gig. I have a more submissive roleplaying style, I like working off other peoples ideas because I get interested in mine for like a day and then get tired of my own ideas, lol... It sounds weird but that is how I am. As for characters I can be dominant or submissive if you have a preference. Just thought I out to clear that up too. :)

2. I'm interested!

• Like Like x 1
  3. ++Message me please!

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.