Looking

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lost

Original poster
I have some good roleplays going and could always use some more. So if you are looking for a partner to try something out with I may be your gal. I am willing to play either gender. I am also willing to do same-sex pairings as well if that interests you. If you have an idea just shoot me a message and I'll take a look at it! The only thing I will explicitly not do is anything involving rape. With that said, I hope to hear from you soon. :)

PS. I'm also able to brainstorm roleplays too if that's more your gig. I have a more submissive roleplaying style, I like working off other peoples ideas because I get interested in mine for like a day and then get tired of my own ideas, lol... It sounds weird but that is how I am. As for characters I can be dominant or submissive if you have a preference. Just thought I out to clear that up too. :)

I have some good roleplays going and could always use some more. So if you are looking for a partner to try something out with I may be your gal. I am willing to play either gender. I am also willing to do same-sex pairings as well if that interests you. If you have an idea just shoot me a message and I'll take a look at it! The only thing I will explicitly not do is anything involving rape. With that said, I hope to hear from you soon. :)

PS. I'm also able to brainstorm roleplays too if that's more your gig. I have a more submissive roleplaying style, I like working off other peoples ideas because I get interested in mine for like a day and then get tired of my own ideas, lol... It sounds weird but that is how I am. As for characters I can be dominant or submissive if you have a preference. Just thought I out to clear that up too. :)

I'm interested!

Reactions: Lost
Status
Not open for further replies.