Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Catleezz

Original poster
Um... to start this off I'm mostly into fantasy and magical things like that. Not to be rude but let's get one thing out there. I am not a writer. I'm not going to school to be one and have always sucked at writing. That being said the most I can really do is 1 to 2 paragraphs. I have rped, on other sites, with writers and I didn't enjoy it as much. I felt I wasn't giving as much as I should to them. Also... my spelling is the worst. Spell check gets the most of it but still.

My small list of rule
  • No first person, only third. please
  • One liners are fine, but no single word replies
  • I prefer plot over all
  • Do not, I repeat, do NOT just off a rp. Tell me first and then I'll be fine (makes me sad otherwise)
  • I perfer playing 18+ Characters
  • I'm a super sensitive person. So I love plots that just a good amount of emotion in them
  • I'm generally an easy-going person, but there are some things that are a turn off.
    • Those are, having someone cry all the time and lack of emotion or thereof
  • annd at the moment that's it :)

Now for the rp ideas

I'm open to ll pairing types and will play either male or female

Themes I like
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • soulmate au
  • Magic
  • Fandoms

Soul mate ideas (for more)

[ Time // Countdown ]
  • Where for whatever reason, your clock is stuck/frozen/it’s not counting down anymore but it hasn’t reached 00:00:00:00 yet and you’re freaking out because this hasn’t happened to anyone before.
  • Reverse one where the clock starts at 00:00:00:00 from the moment you’re born and stops counting the moment you meet your soul mate, so it’s like a reminder that “It took me 19 years, 11 months, 20 hours, and 13 seconds to meet you, you fuck, and you do it by spilling coffee on me, thanks, now my laptop’s broken—what, you’re buying me a new one? Okay.”
  • Your soul mate clock is actually a countdown of how long your soul mate has left to live and holy shit you have to find your soul mate soon because your clock says you have three months left (for angst maybe).

[ Tattoos ]
  • Where a tattoo isn't set from the moment you’re born and whatever tattoos your soul mate gets, you get it too and it’s all cool because you kind of like the designs, except you also feel the pain of getting a tattoo and that sucks because you’re kind of in the middle of an exam right now and it’s getting harder to concentrate on your work.
  • You remove your tattoo because you hate the idea of someone dictating who you can be with for the rest of your life and the person who’s removing it happens to be your soul mate and they’re torn between letting you know and just not bringing it up because you kind of went there because you didn't want a soul mate and vice verse.
  • You don’t have a name tattoo on your wrist, meaning you probably don’t have a soulmate but you didn’t want your friends to tease you about it so you had a tattoo made on your wrist about some name you picked at random because your friend said she wanted to see it soon. And then somehow there’s a person claiming to be your soulmate and they’re kind of cute and sweet so you don’t know what to do.

[ Others ]
  • Whatever mark you get on your skin your soulmate gets it too so one day, you just kind of just get a sharpie and start writing on your skin. You definitely didn’t expect to get a reply, but you did. Now it’s five in the morning and you’re just about covered in ink and this will be a pain to wash off later.
  • Imagine the above point but like, your soulmate maybe falls off a bike and you write on your arm what happened, and your soulmate replies to reassure you everything’s okay. Yes, you always carry a non-permanent marker to write on your skin at all times.
  • You accidentally fell down the stairs and broke a leg, oh, and fate must love you because it seems your soulmate also broke the other leg (or something else) and whatever happens to the other, you feel it too (no actual injury but you feel the same amount of pain) so now you’re in the hospital and you happen to meet your soulmate in the waiting area.
  • You and your soulmate can communicate with thoughts and your soulmate happens to be a math major and you really need help with this test right now.
  • On some days, whatever your soulmate thinks of is something you can hear in your mind and your soulmate is currently reading really hardcore smut fics and you’re trying so hard not to mess up this class presentation which shoulders half your mark for the semester. (kind of wanna do this one a lot)
~~

Fantasy ideas
  • merperson caught in a fisher’s net
  • rival dragon riders
  • bumped into each other while watching a street magic performance
  • got drunk and broke into a dragon-guarded tower together
  • stole a sacred artifact from a witch and now i have to hunt you down
  • well, you try talking some sense into the bridge troll
  • pegasus joy riding
  • werewolf gladiators
  • we’re both cleaning up the ocean because our friends/parents are making us merperson
  • your kiss broke a siren's spell
  • my folks are making you steal a griffin feather to prove your love but that’s not stopping me from going with you
  • I just fell in love with my magic mirror
  • kidnapped by a band of magical golden hearted thieve
  • first pet dragon
Other pairings
  • Rival/Rival
  • Angel x Human
  • Angel x Demon (currently craving)
  • Prince/Princess x Knight
  • Teacher x Student
  • Loner x Social butterfly (currently craving)
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Angel x Angel
  • Werewolf x Humans
  • Other shifter x Human (currently craving were i'm the human)
  • Single parent x nanny
~~
Fandoms (looking for some fandom rps. * at the ones I want to do)
  • Supernatural
  • Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • SyFy Haven
  • Once Upon a Time
  • BBC Merlin
  • Harry Potter
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • The 100
  • Dc/Marvel

man... I love copy and paste.

I would love to do a Fandom roleplay with you.

Reactions: Catleezz
I have a couple fantasy ideas you may like.

I would love to do the 100 with you if you're interested! Do you rp OC x Canon?

Um... to start this off I'm mostly into fantasy and magical things like that. Not to be rude but let's get one thing out there. I am not a writer. I'm not going to school to be one and have always sucked at writing. That being said the most I can really do is 1 to 2 paragraphs. I have rped, on other sites, with writers and I didn't enjoy it as much. I felt I wasn't giving as much as I should to them. Also... my spelling is the worst. Spell check gets the most of it but still.

My small list of rule
  • I prefer plot over all
  • Do not, I repeat, do NOT just off a rp. Tell me first and then I'll be fine (makes me sad otherwise)
  • I'm a super sensitive person. So I love plots that just a good amount of emotion in them
  • I'm generally an easy-going person, but there are some things that are a turn off.

Now for the rp ideas

Themes I like
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • soulmate au
  • Magic
  • Fandoms

[ Time // Countdown ]
  • Where for whatever reason, your clock is stuck/frozen/it’s not counting down anymore but it hasn’t reached 00:00:00:00 yet and you’re freaking out because this hasn’t happened to anyone before.
  • Reverse one where the clock starts at 00:00:00:00 from the moment you’re born and stops counting the moment you meet your soul mate, so it’s like a reminder that “It took me 19 years, 11 months, 20 hours, and 13 seconds to meet you, you fuck, and you do it by spilling coffee on me, thanks, now my laptop’s broken—what, you’re buying me a new one? Okay.”
  • Your soul mate clock is actually a countdown of how long your soul mate has left to live and holy shit you have to find your soul mate soon because your clock says you have three months left (for angst maybe).

[ Tattoos ]
  • Where a tattoo isn't set from the moment you’re born and whatever tattoos your soul mate gets, you get it too and it’s all cool because you kind of like the designs, except you also feel the pain of getting a tattoo and that sucks because you’re kind of in the middle of an exam right now and it’s getting harder to concentrate on your work.
  • You remove your tattoo because you hate the idea of someone dictating who you can be with for the rest of your life and the person who’s removing it happens to be your soul mate and they’re torn between letting you know and just not bringing it up because you kind of went there because you didn't want a soul mate and vice verse.
  • You don’t have a name tattoo on your wrist, meaning you probably don’t have a soulmate but you didn’t want your friends to tease you about it so you had a tattoo made on your wrist about some name you picked at random because your friend said she wanted to see it soon. And then somehow there’s a person claiming to be your soulmate and they’re kind of cute and sweet so you don’t know what to do.

[ Others ]
  • Whatever mark you get on your skin your soulmate gets it too so one day, you just kind of just get a sharpie and start writing on your skin. You definitely didn’t expect to get a reply, but you did. Now it’s five in the morning and you’re just about covered in ink and this will be a pain to wash off later.
  • Imagine the above point but like, your soulmate maybe falls off a bike and you write on your arm what happened, and your soulmate replies to reassure you everything’s okay. Yes, you always carry a non-permanent marker to write on your skin at all times.
  • You accidentally fell down the stairs and broke a leg, oh, and fate must love you because it seems your soulmate also broke the other leg (or something else) and whatever happens to the other, you feel it too (no actual injury but you feel the same amount of pain) so now you’re in the hospital and you happen to meet your soulmate in the waiting area.
  • You and your soulmate can communicate with thoughts and your soulmate happens to be a math major and you really need help with this test right now.
  • On some days, whatever your soulmate thinks of is something you can hear in your mind and your soulmate is currently reading really hardcore smut fics and you’re trying so hard not to mess up this class presentation which shoulders half your mark for the semester. (kind of wanna do this one a lot)
~~

Fantasy ideas
  • rival dragon riders
  • pegasus joy riding
  • werewolf gladiators
  • we’re both cleaning up the ocean because our friends/parents are making us merperson
  • my folks are making you steal a griffin feather to prove your love but that’s not stopping me from going with you
  • first pet dragon
Other pairings
  • Rival/Rival
  • Angel x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Angel x Angel
  • Werewolf x Humans
  • Single parent x nanny
~~
  • Supernatural
  • Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • SyFy Haven
  • Once Upon a Time
  • BBC Merlin
  • Harry Potter
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • The 100
  • Dc/Marvel

Saw Your post I would like to roleplay You have several idea I adore

My small list of rule
  • I prefer plot over all

Now for the rp ideas

Themes I like
  • Romance
  • Fantasy
  • Modern
  • soulmate au
  • Magic
  • Fandoms

[ Time // Countdown ]

[ Tattoos ]

[ Others ]
~~

Fantasy ideas
  • rival dragon riders
  • pegasus joy riding
  • werewolf gladiators
  • first pet dragon
Other pairings
  • Rival/Rival
  • Angel x Human
  • Teacher x Student
  • Teacher x Teacher
  • Angel x Angel
  • Werewolf x Humans
  • Single parent x nanny
~~
  • Supernatural
  • Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • SyFy Haven
  • Once Upon a Time
  • BBC Merlin
  • Harry Potter
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • The 100
  • Dc/Marvel

Hi I saw your ideas and I am very interested in roleplay some of them. Please message me if you are interested

Status
Not open for further replies.