Looking to write!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blood_stains_brown

Hello~!

I live in South Korea, so my time online is opposite of most people. My might is your day after all!

I love most things supernatural. Magic, religious, even meta-scifi. Just don't bring up zombies. Those things give me panic attacks.... While I love me some slice of life type RPs they need to have some sort of supernatural flair (or at least commonality) to keep my interest.

I write in the third person past tense form but if a story REALLY grips my interest I can pull off first person PAST TENSE. Never present progressive... and I prefer my partners to do the same. I prefer shorter posts if written in First Person so that each character has the opportunity to react.

Typically I post 2-3 Paragraphs per post, but I'm less focused on length and more focused on content. I make sure I give my partner something to work with! (Please return the favor~)

Below are some shows that I would like to fan-RP, and below that are some typical pairings and elements I like to see.

PM me if you want to write! If there's something you want to RP that you don't see, feel free to shoot me a line as well.

**Anything in Blue I really want to RP!**

:::SHOWS/ BOOKS:::
FMA (Brotherhood or original)
DN angel
Pokemon
Book of Friends
Petshop of Horrors
SAO (sword art online)
Dot Hack
Chrono Crusade (or our own version of it)
Blue Exorcist
Witch Hunter Robin
X-men evolution
Sailor Moon
Inuyasha

Ruroni Kenshin
Yu Yu Hakusho
Earth Sea
Harry Potter (next gen or AU)

:::PAIRINGS:::
(Anything that says 'human' is open to supernatural humans)
human x angel
Cursed Human x Dragon/ Dragoon
Human x orphan Alien
angel x demon
human x demon
Fae Folk x human
half breed x ??
merfolk x human
alien x human
merfolk x angel
Kirin x human
Royalty x commoner
Seer x warlord
Soldier x doctor/nurse
Teacher x parent of student

And oh... much, much, more...

Hey :) I'd love to rp with you. I'm interested in a few of your pairings.
royalty x commoner
merfolk x human
half breed x ??

Status
Not open for further replies.