Looking to write some epic novels. You in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjöfn

Queen
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, High Fantasy, Low Fantasy, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Okay folks, I have two plots I want to do. I am looking for one person for each plot. That being said, that means I'm sort of holding auditions... I want these stories to be well-written, riveting, exciting, and pulling at my heart strings. I want to be connected to your character and you to mine. When I read this I want to get just as into the words and story as I do when I read books. Therefore, if I don't think your writing is quite up to my speed, I reserve the right to gently reject you. If I don't feel the character you're presenting, I reserve the right to reject you.

I'm not looking for Shakespeare here: I don't always write ten page posts, sometimes it is only a few paragraphs. I am, however, looking for someone who can convey an idea and make a character believable. I want someone who can make me see the room through their writing, and someone who can make me weep for their characters pain, because I feel it so intensely. Are you that person?

Now that I've scared off some people and perhaps intrigued a few, read on to look at the two plots. This is first accepted first served! Once I find someone to fill the role, that rp is closed. I don't do the same roleplay twice.

Plot One: The Collector
Filled! Thanks for reading!

Plot Two: Beauty and the Beast

Moved to Adult Libertine.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
You know what, I saw that title and for a split second I got really excited.

Domestic Relationship Partner ≠ Roleplay Partner

Arg.

Reactions: Sjöfn
Status
Not open for further replies.