Looking to try something spicy? How about a DST Sprite?

• Welcome back, Iwaku! While we are still working on the site to get it back into shape, we've come back online so you can get back to doing what you love. Check out this announcement for more details.

Nue

YOUNG LADY!
Roleplay Invitations
Group Roleplays, One on One Roleplays, Private Convo Roleplays
Posting Speed
One Post a Week
My Usual Online Time
9AM-1PM Tuesdays and Thursdays
Writing Levels
Douche, Adaptable
Genders You Prefer Playing
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Playing Style- Passive or Aggressive
both
Favorite Genres
Fantasy, Sci-fi, Modern, Warlike, and Furry RP's.
Genre You DON'T Like
Anything that involves Sausage, Historically Accurate RP's, and Plant RP's
Hello! I'm Nue! I'm a floater of this website, but I've got some hunger pangs for some art in a game called Dont Starve Together! If you don't know what that is, here is a small introductory video below:
Watch a little bit about the game to get a feel of that unique art style.

I figured out how to modify the game so that I can make my own character. My issue is simply, I'm not good at art. I love art, I want to hug as squeeze art very tightly, but I simply am not the best at doing it.

Thats where you come in!

Some things that may be good to know about this project:
-You will only have to do some drawing( technically some re-drawing), I have done all the proper scripting and formatting for the character to work, it just needs to be drawn.

- You need anything that can draw and have transparency (basically anything but MSpaint tends to work here)

-You will get paid to do this(Payment method and amount is at the discretion of the artist via Private Conversation.)

- Based on information gathered from other people who do sprites, average work time for making these sprites is 3-4 hours of dedication.

-I'm looking for anyone interested in doing sprites, or perhaps someone whose done sprites before

If you are interested in doing this project for me, and/or have any questions, please talk to me either here or in private. and further instructions will be sent to you about the project specifically.​