Looking to start up a Fire Emblem RP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Ziguldo

Okay, the location of this request is kinda deceiving, but I'll get to that in a second. I want to start a Fire Emblem RP in either a fan-made setting or one from the actual games. I'm up for pretty much anything, 'cause I've at least somewhat played a game from every series.

I was hoping to find someone willing to play a Lord and let me play a villager whose absurd increase in strength actually turns relevant to the plot. Anybody who decides to gimme a hand here would of course be allowed to make their own Jeigan, but it ain't mandatory. Anyway, I guess I should explain what I meant when I said that posting this here was somewhat deceiving, right? Well, I plan on branching this out to a group role-play once all of the beginning interactions are over with. Fire Emblem kinda makes group role-play a necessity and I really don't wanna try RPing an entire army of characters.

We can talk about the exact specifics of the plot over PM, but make sure to post here beforehand just so everyone knows you've taken the request. Everyone who wants to try this RP out afterwards will, of course, allowed to join the group RP once it's up. But until then, thank you for reading this. I hope to see you on the battlefield!

Status
Not open for further replies.