1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
-Fantasy with means of magic and sword based feelings, i do prefer a bit of romance in stories
-Modern with again a fantasy feel
-Cut in anything with a bit of Romance and I can give it a try.
Hey y'all, its been ages since I've actually been fairly active here mainly due to the busy life that i was leading for a while. Thankfully that has settled down effectively to make it capable for me to rp again. And that's something I really want to get back into!

I have no plots currently - gotta work my self slowly back into the rp world in a sense lol- but I'll give a run down of what's what with me, if you don't know me.

• IF I am really into an rp, I will and can reply up to six times in a day, but that also means you as my rp partner have to be really active as well, otherwise I will get extremely sluggish and then drop it. Keep my interest
  • I will never give anything less than two paragraphs, cause that isn't fair to anyone. I like to build like a story and that means the scenery and characters. If you can only post three sentences, don't look me up. Cause I will get frustrated at you. I am in this for the fun and the building of characters, lets make a story!
  • Romance: Is an key factor for my rps. I love it, but not that OMG i love you at first sight. And I am totally hetero. Don't push no yaoi or yuri at me. If thats your thing, awesome but it is not mine.
  • Fantasy settings with magic abilities in the world or in the characters. I can do modern, but i get so bored of them very quickly. Sci-fi is new to me, its wicked cool but I am still learning so bare with me.
  • Elves, OMG love love love! And demons, and half breeds, there is just something about them that I love to work with and see others work with.
  • I can do males and females, but i really like to work with doubling. I feel it is fair for both players if thats the case.
  • No children from the kids. I know that might seem a little callous, but when there are babies involved from the main characters, i feel it is weighed down. Not that I have anything against kids, love them. It's just not something i like to use in rps. Sorry if thats a pain.
  • I am not totally hardcore for grammar and spelling, we all make mistakes. I am an advent reader of my own posts and will often come back to fix my little mistakes, so if you can at least get the point across, sweet!
  • Swearing, Nudity and gore, totally fine with. I mean lets not go over the top but it doesn't remotely bother me.
  • Now those smutty scenes, its an ehhhh moment. i can do them but bare with me, they make me all silly and act stupid in turn. So if we don't have to have those scenes, awesome. If not, thats cool too.
  • If there is anything else, check my roleplayer resume, i can't remember everything. I know i seem picky, but trust me; I'm not. I am very laid back when it all comes down to it.
Fandoms:

Really... I am not a big fandom player. But there is a select few I will do. But in that same breath, I will NOT use legit characters.
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Fairy Tail
  • Devil May Cry
I said I didn't play much lol.

Well... if i haven't scared you away, PM me. I'll be around a lot in the next while, so with that I take my bow and leave the stage!

Mana

*Raises hand.*

I volunteer. Up for anything. Lol

Sry for such a late reply, i pretty much gave up thinking anyone would be interested in rping with me. If you would like to, pm me X3

Cookie! YUM

Bumping this cause apparently neither of the ppl who said they wanted to rp, are around or aren't polite enough to let me know that they dont want to rp. Im getting really bored over here y'all! im not a big scary monster lol