Looking to roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rootless

Original poster
I'd like some new roleplays. I'm more than willing to do a plot you come up with or a plot we've come up with together. I prefer heterosexual roleplay, but will play either the male or the female. I do like romance in my roleplays, but it doesn't have to be the main point of the plot.
I can post anywhere from one paragraph to five, but tend to settle right in the two to three area unless it's a particularly important part for the sake of plot. I try to stay grammatically correct and I do use spell check, but I do make mistakes.

If you want fandom, I have watched:

Game of Thrones
Supernatural
Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure kind of show)
Avengers (the actual film as well as Captain America, Iron Man and Thor)
and if you're willing to give me the benefit of the doubt and if it's on Netflix, I'd be willing to join a few more fandoms for the sake of roleplay.

So hit me with your best plot!

I'd like some new roleplays. I'm more than willing to do a plot you come up with or a plot we've come up with together. I prefer heterosexual roleplay, but will play either the male or the female. I do like romance in my roleplays, but it doesn't have to be the main point of the plot.
I can post anywhere from one paragraph to five, but tend to settle right in the two to three area unless it's a particularly important part for the sake of plot. I try to stay grammatically correct and I do use spell check, but I do make mistakes.

If you want fandom, I have watched:

Game of Thrones
Supernatural
Gossip Girl (guilty pleasure kind of show)
Avengers (the actual film as well as Captain America, Iron Man and Thor)
and if you're willing to give me the benefit of the doubt and if it's on Netflix, I'd be willing to join a few more fandoms for the sake of roleplay.

So hit me with your best plot!

I'd be interested. Do you have a plot in mind, would we come up with one together? PM me. :3

I just joined and I'm interested in rp'ing with you, if you're still looking. I don't have a particular plot in mind but if you have one I'm cool with that, or we could snowball a few ideas around and create one?

Status
Not open for further replies.