1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking to role play~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Azreal, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello and welcome to my mundane request thread.

I've been role playing for a few years, But not actively so I don't have much practice. So, I need a partner with patience and that doesn't mind short posts.

I'm mostly interested in yaoi and maybe yuri/futa. I mostly prefer playing the submissive character, but I do need more practice with seme and seke.

I don't like playing fandoms because I can never correctly portray the characters, so only original characters.. If you really wanna do a plot that involves an anime or something we can try original characters with the plot of it.

I do have plots but I'm not gonna post them here, if you want to know more about them message me~

:carousel:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Observation: Your post almost looks pansexual.

Which is COOL!

That is all.

:3

ps. Unfortunately your requests are not what I am looking for ATM. I sorry.

3. Heh, That's fine. Thank you for the kind comment
    :bowtie:

4. If you still want a Role Play Partner I'm willing. I don't do futa, but will do Yuri with sex toys. I'm open for most forms and types

5. I'm still want to role play. Been a while since I did yuri though~

6. What is your idea with the Role Play?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.