Looking to make something wonderful

T

TheGoatSin

Original poster
So I know most my Characters still need to be worked out a bit, but I am possibly looking to set a few long term RPs up where my lesser developed character are who I looked to set some of the story around and determining how they would handle the situation. I know that this is a very broad search, but i want to see a wide range of partners to try and grow as a player myself.

• Can play any gender in the story.
  • Love to do slice-of-life, in a modern setting with fantasy tones
  • Different undertones of certain plot points
    • Grow to adore each other
    • Older/Younger Sibling -Teacher/Student - A dynamic of the nature where they build there relationship from there admiration of each other
    • Rivals attempting to surpass each other, I have the inclination to work on fight scenes but am not dead set on that

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: raspbearie
I'd certainly be interested in a long-term RP. Do you have any plot ideas or genre you'd like to focus on?

Hi, there! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try a role-play with you. I have a few plots listed here:

but I'm definitely down for writing a totally new story! Let me know if you're interested and we can work out some plot details. Have a great day!

I'd certainly be interested in a long-term RP. Do you have any plot ideas or genre you'd like to focus on?

We would just have to discuss, i find planning plot and genre are best discussed and set while bouncing ideas. I much prefer modern setting though

Hi, there! If you're still looking for partners, I'd love to try a role-play with you. I have a few plots listed here:

but I'm definitely down for writing a totally new story! Let me know if you're interested and we can work out some plot details. Have a great day!

Feel free to message me I'm intrigued