Looking to handsomely Commission Artist

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Treason, Aug 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ladies and gents, Treason here looking to ball out on some things. Before we begin with anything though i should explain a few things.

I am not picky, never really have been. But when commissioning things for my beloved babies i do tend to want more quality in what i pay money for especially if it is in large quantities. I tend to order like six or seven pieces at a time and thus it is not ever really done lightly.

Anywho! I am looking for anime-ish style artist, so if anyone is interested in having a regular customer just reply here with some examples of their work. Also, if anyone knows of any artist i have just described with studios let me know as well.

On another note, the character in which i will be commissioning art for is this lovely lady here. Hope yall like her <3

Show Spoiler

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. This is where I wish I drew anime...
    I don't even know what to call my art style...but it is pretty high quality even for sketches (since thats what my shop is about).
    my 3 examples are only guys, But i do draw women just as well as the boys!
    examples (open)

a friend's oc
    [​IMG]

My own oc
    [​IMG]

My oc again..hehe
    [​IMG]

if not, i hope you find someone who fits what you're looking for!

#2 Joe Stiletto, Aug 18, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    • Love Love x 3
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  3. Oh wow these are pretty amazing. =0

4. Aye, if you're still looking for artists, I'd like to butt my head in. First off, though, I probably won't be able to accept any payments! I'm, as you can see, a minor, so we can discuss that later if you're interested. Cue the the examples!

Show Spoiler
    IMG_3817.JPG
    This is a newer style I'm working with

prettyer2.jpg
    This is my regular old style

purple boii.jpg
    And this is a quickie I can probably whip up in an hour to see if I'm doing your character justice.

5. @Levy

Wow, i really like your style. I'd certainly be down for discussing some stuff with you =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.