Looking to get back into this!

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Enyrm

Original poster
Hey guys, I'm Enyrm. I used to roleplay a fair amount about 8 or so years ago, but stopped when school got more serious. Now I've graduated university I've got a bit more time on my hands. I joined this forum a while ago, but never really got into it! Anyone got any suggestions as to where I can start? Any good and upcoming new roleplays in the works?

Welcome back, Enyrm! ♥ If you find the answer to your second question, let me know. XD Otherwise I'd start in the search section. Start yourself a request thread and then browse some of the other searches. I'm sure you can find something that catches your fancy here. Good luck!

Reactions: Enyrm
Welcome back and congrats on graduating!

Interest Checking & Creation is a good place to start, but if you know what genre you want to RP in, you can check the OOCs of that genre and see which RPs are still accepting ('open' or 'still accepting' will usually be in the title). The banner ads at the top of the page are ads for Roleplays, so if one of those interests you, clicking the banner will take you straight to their OOC thread.

Enjoy your stay =)

Welcome back! How about making a request thread?

Thanks guys :)! Good idea, I may well do those things. Made a bio for one RP earlier today so we'll see how that goes, may do more in the future. Looking forward to writing with you guys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.