Looking to get back into it. (Updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BoneShow

Original poster
I'm looking to get back into roleplaying after a while of not playing. Hopefully someone out there is willing to work with me on that. I'm open to developing a story line with someone since I only have a few of my own ideas right now. Here's what I like:

Fantasy stuff, modern settings that have touches of magic and mayhem, older settings with some high-tech details, steampunk, pirates, etc. I also enjoy the following Anime: Rurouni Kenshin, Samurai Champloo, InuYasha, Chobits, Ouran High School Host Club, and Gosick. Ghibli settings of Kiki's Delivery Service and Spirited Away. I like romance, but plot comes first.

If you have a plot you're wanting to try out that falls anywhere in that mess, let me know. I'm open to suggestions if you are.

General Plot and Pairing Ideas:

-A spiritually attuned human moves into a house rumored to be haunted. HumanxGhost pairing.
-Woman makes a living from being a psychic or spiritual advisor. It's been a sham up until one night... (This plot needs some input from you!)
-Mentally disturbed patients start to exhibit strange powers. PatientxPatient or PatientxDoctor pairing.
-Modern day vampire/vampiress finds a human that looks exactly like their significant other who had been murdered centuries before.
-Rurouni Kenshin: An acting troupe comes to town, and a psychopath of a woman is hidden among their ranks. (This is an OCxKenshin pairing.)
-Playful girl and cool, smart guy are school mates/traveling companions. (This works well for an Ouran High School Host Club OCxKyouya plot too.)

I only play females (except in instances of secondary characters).

Last edited by a moderator:
Modern day vampire finds a human that looks exactly like their significant other who had been murdered centuries before

I like this. I like it a lot. But I'll only play female in mxf. So...you can choose which role you want and the plot and stuff..

You wanna pm me?

Modern day vampire finds a human that looks exactly like their significant other who had been murdered centuries before

I like this. I like it a lot. But I'll only play female in mxf. So...you can choose which role you want and the plot and stuff..

You wanna pm me?

Unfortunately I don't play males. You're welcome to use that plot for your own roleplays though.

Okay thanks anyway

I'd be down for something. The Kenshin one seems difficult for me because it's been so long since I watched/read it and I'm not great with playing well established characters. On the other hand, it could be great creative exercise. I love vampire stuff, and absolutely loved the setting from the game Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines (but I'm not tied to it in any way). I do tend to play intelligent guys even when I don't mean to, so if that's a plus, so much the better.

I dont mind the kenshin one (i like rping as females but i can do my best as a male too lol)

Is your Spiritually Sensitive Human/Ghost plot still available, by any chance? If so, I would like to try it.

Hey want me to send you a PM? I'd love to roleplay the human/ghost plot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.