Looking to get back in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Forgotten Hero

Original poster
So I haven't RP in awhile and I've been wanting to get back in it. I don't expect much grammar wise but I don't want to have to guess at what you're saying all time. As for length, no one liners. Sometimes it happens especially with dialogue with each other characters but if it's every time I will lose interest and please be able to help add to the story.

Now for the plot that I have.
~~~~~~~~~
When Jago first got the sword, he thought it was a blessing it healed his wounds he received in battle. It gave him strength and endurance when facing an opponent. But he soon realized the blade was a curse and it thirsted for blood. If it didn't get what it needs it would take the vitality of its owner. He tried burying it but no matter how far he ran from the blade it still seeped at his strength. So Jago now searched for a way to free himself of it.

His quest led him to the great city of Avalon.

~~~~~~~~~~

Fandoms I'd like to do but only as original characters.

*Is it wrong to try and pick up a girl in a dungeon.

* witcher

All of the above can include romance. (mxf) 18+ only.

If you have any ideas you want to shoot my way I'd be glad to listen. I mainly prefer fantasy but if it's got an interesting plot I'd be all game.

So leave me a pm or post below. Thanks!

Hello, I would be interested in beginning a role-play with you, I'd be happy enough to join your plot. Pm me?

Status
Not open for further replies.