1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Looking to do an awesome 1x1!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kamakazi.kal, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I have still fairly new to this site, but have across a want to do a 1x1. I have not done for a couple years, but want to try! I am open to any ideas that some one has, or can offer a couple that I have of my own.
    Please, help cure my bordum!

I am sorry that this is not very much information, but I am not entiely sure what else to explain about it.

2. Hi :D I will gladly do a 1x1 RP with you :D I have been RPing for..... about a year? Anyway I am new to Iwaku aswell :D

3. a 1x1 with two lady persons?xp hmm.. do you have any ideas for something like that?

4. No not really, I will have to use my brain to think of something >.< You have any ideas?

5. Depending on what you like and such things, I can come up with something. tell me about what you really like in a oleplay, like the settings and that type of thing

6. OK Well I like fighting, like swords and stuff :3 and magic. And for scenery, barren landscapes and gory battlefields. And relaxed atmospheres

7. lol that is definatly something that will be a bit hard to put together. But we may certainly try. give me a little idea of you character, then based off that, we will start to come up with ideas ^^

8. if your still interested i wouldn't mind starting a new one. i have a couple ideas

9. I am very much still interested ^^ What are your ideas?

10. well ive been wanting to do something with werewolves are demons. or something like that. i also want to have lots of romance.

11. I can do romance. I have never done a werewolf before. Demons, yes. Multiple types of demons, but never werewolves.

12. If you're still looking, I'm looking for a high-response 1x1 rp to do with a female character. The storyline does not matter to me. It's all about preference! :)

13. I am still looking ^^ I have happened upon lots of time to spare lately, so I can respond multiple times a day. I am open to most anything. I am not a picky person! xD