INTEREST CHECK Looking to create awesome RP with like minded people!

D

Daniella_Belli

Original poster
I am looking for RP partners to share ideas with to create an awesome RP. I am new to this site but not new to the aspect of roleplaying, and I would like to start out with a roleplay preferably pertaining to Haunting Ground. I am flexible though, and can really get into a really good fantasy RP if 'Gaming Roleplays' or "Fandom Roleplays' aren't really your thing. If you wish to help break in someone new to this forum, please let me know so that we can start collaborating some ideas together!

I am usually very dedicated in my roleplays and can post very often. Posts vary from a few paragraphs to as long as one would wish to read in one sitting per posting. I will accept just about anything, and am very comfortable with God moding or anything else. If you wish to jump on board with an RP based on Haunting Ground, please have decent knowledge of the game.

No furries and the like, please.

Thank you for your consideration and I hope to make a beautiful RP with you.

I really like your idea of The Haunting Ground and I'd actually would love doing an rp with you. I'm really new too and I'm still figuring a few things out and I try to post decently but sometimes I mess up and all that.

Well I don't mind if there are errors and such. Roleplaying should be a fun and creative outlet and I am very relaxed about it. I am totally obsessed with the game, and the character Daniella. I am fine with roleplaying any sort of ideas, as long as people have decent knowledge of the game. I don't really want to play a modern style RP, but anything with the general setting of the characters (or new ones that would fit a sequel) and references to the basis of the game.

Thank you for your response.