Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hanyauku

Original poster
Hello!! Welcome to my thread, kiddos.

So, lately I've been pretty inactive (obviously you can tell because my name is gray), but if you read the title of this thread you know I wish to change that! Group roleplays are more stressful for me so I'll just be looking for some 1x1's for now (uh-duh, it's a 1x1 thread). I think I'm pretty friendly but I do have just a few rules! (Stick with me, folks.)

RULES

• Please, please notify me of your triggers if you have any!
  • Please be willing to write at least 5 sentences per post.
  • Please write at an intermediate or adept level.
  • Let me know if you'll be unable to post for a certain amount of time, I'll do the same in return
  • This one is a bit unnecessary - really more of a suggestion than a rule - but please reply ASAP. Once again, not a requirement, just a preference. I'm a wee bit impatient :^)
  • Be able to talk to me in a friendly way - you know, more than just roleplay. How did your day go? What's on your mind? Stuff like that. We don't have to be besties if you don't want to be, but I'd like to know you a little.
  • Don't control my character(s). I certainly won't control yours.
Now that that's over, time for pairings! (Honestly I don't have any plots that I can think of right now, but if you do feel free to tell me! If not, we can always think of something together.)

MxM FxF MxF
(MxM is a bit more challenging for me, just a little, so I lean towards the other two. Also, in MxF pairings, I prefer playing the female.)

• Mermaid x Human
  • Witch x Vampire
  • Shapeshifter x Human
  • Elf x Fae/Faerie
  • Centaur x Elf (this could be platonic if you want, that could be adorable tbh)
  • Student x Professor (college/uni only)
  • Student x Student (magical students? certain types of student, like jock x nerd? I don't care)
  • Demon x Human
  • Demon x Mermaid
  • Ghost x Human
I will do smut but it isn't a must-have. I prefer more plot than sex and enjoy building the relationship between the characters over time rather than jumping right in. (Honestly, I've done that before, and it gets boring fast.)

That's all for now! Thank you for reading!

NOTICE: I may turn you down, but please still comment or PM me! I just don't want to waste people's time like I have in the past. I feel awful, but sometimes I just get a weird vibe, or I don't like how someone talks/types. (Or I don't want to do what they're set on.) Still, don't be afraid to talk to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: junebug
Hello!
How are you? I know I'm slightly late to the party considering I'm leaving a comment on the 22nd of September when this was posted on the 7th, but screw it.

I personally believe that I could fit the bill for any of the roles, so really it all is up to you. I have no bias to any of the roles, so all of them are fine. If you decide to reply to me, just send a PM regarding which role you'd like to do if you even still want to do any of them, hell, you could suggest a new set of roles if you want to try something new!

(Yes, in my information it says no-go to fantasy, though that's simply because I haven't found anyone really enjoyable to do one with, though you seem very intriguing.)
Ciao!~

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey I'd be interested in doing witch x vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.