Looking, searching.. finding partners?

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gusioxo

Original poster
Hello Iwaku community!
I'm returning to iwaku from a work-caused break and looking for active partners to roleplay with. Preferrably those who can post more than once a day. Doesnt mean i dont accept those people though.
I can work with nearly anything or am willing to try. Im always cirous for peoples ideas so dont hesitate to send me a pm.

I try to post at least one or two paragraphs. Very descriptive scenes may have more than that obviously. But that doesnt mean i wont enjoy one or two line posts ^^

Again im willing to try just about anything that fits my profile.
Thanks and hopefully ill hear from you.

If you have a question just ask im likely to reply soon as i spend almost all my time on here now.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an adult member i am allowed to have 18+ roleplays too.

With other 18+ members! Please only solicit smutty RP in the Libertine forums, or at the least specify that this is an option for 18+ partners only to avoid confusion :)

With other 18+ members! Please only solicit smutty RP in the Libertine forums, or at the least specify that this is an option for 18+ partners only to avoid confusion :)
Oops, sorry didnt think about that when i wrote that down. Edited, sorry for the incenvenience. Also awesome you got that so quickly xD

• Thank You
Reactions: Minibit
Status
Not open for further replies.