1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Looking out of boredom

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zidlijan, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I have a character I made on my own, you can read his about here:
    His name is Abel the dog

But that's not important, all I want is to use that character but I'm seeking anyone willing to plot something out with me.

I'm a fan of dark threads and male on male romance, mine sometimes involve death (of third party or secondhand characters, and only when the players agree to this happening.) So I am seeking someone whom is willing to hold up to this.

I am okay with anything, literally, except mutilation and godmodding. I am not perfect that much goes without saying. But I would love it if we could play something out.

2. seeking, just so you know

3. It looks definitely like you have a well-developed character! I might be interested in a RP with you but it's hard to say without anything except a character. What themes/relationships/etc do you like?

4. As I said before I'm a fan of dark themes, such as post apocalyptic, abusive relationships, crime related, all that composes drama and violence.

5. Okay! Send me a PM, maybe we can brainstorm about some plot ideas? :)

6. Definitely up for this! :3

7. Shoot me a pm if you're interested~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.