Looking For...

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY GRAVEYARD' started by Inati, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have this idea in my head:

My character works at, for lack of a better word, a 'fancy brothel' that caters to the exceedingly rich and wealthy clients that look to escape from their lives and relax by having sex. She's the quieter one of the females, never actually speaking to any of the clients and that's what made her one of the more popular whores. Most of the men that reserved her time didn't want there to be any talking whatsoever, especially not from her, so she always kept quiet and never said a word; she's basically a mute, even among the other workers at the brothel.

The idea is that one of her regular clients, a rich and powerful man that's well known in the city, truly starts caring for her deeply though he never said anything to her, he showed it by cuddling with her afterwards and trying to get her to speak. He never reserved any other worker there, only her; one day, he finally decides to buy her contract for the thought of other men sleeping with her enraged him. He takes her into his world of fancy parties, exotic trips around the world, rich dinners and the like, trying to get her to open up to him and trust him which she does at some point after trial and error.

It's a romance, smut, drama, kind of RP that I thought sounded like a lot of fun to try.

The kind of guy I'm looking for to play her client is a man who's domineering, assertive, passionate, affectionate, kind, and caring towards her though he appears to be a gruff person to everyone else.

I'm the type of person who likes to be descriptive in an RP and I would like for my partner to be similar in that aspect. I'm not a fan of one-liners and always hope to avoid them. Also, if you get bored of the Rp, please, I beg of you, just tell me that. I won't hold it against you, but I would like to know.

If you're interested in playing this RP out with me, post here or shoot me a PM! Hope to hear from someone soon! ^.^
  2. If you are interested in a second rp with me I'll give it a shot!
  3. Only if you promise to tell me if you get bored with it, ^.^
  4. I should probably also mention that it's a modern setting. Are you sure you wish to try this RP? I know you prefer to do medieval.
  5. I will! I haven't grown bored with our other. It's actually one of my "priority plays"!
  6. Okay, if you're willing to try it with me, then I'll go ahead and make the thread. It's a modern setting.
  7. Not a problem! I am more than willing.
  8. Alright, I made it. It's titled "The Rich Man's Lover". ^.^
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.