5. Agender
  6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
Hey what's up fellow rp'ers I am looking for something new and promising. Maybe a crossover, a romance, fandom, just something promising, but nothing to high for writing standard, or you can pm me and we can come up with something new together. I mostly play male characters, sometimes female depending on the plot, but if you're looking for an mxm i'm not your guy, so hit me up.

Have anything in mind?

If you like crossovers then Fandomstuck might be interesting to you, although it's not quite a crossover in the traditional sense. See, instead of playing canon characters from a bunch of different shows/games/etc, the RP focuses on personifications of entire fandoms. I find it to be quite an interesting concept with a lot of really cool possibilities and, so far, it's proven to be quite an interesting crossover experience that's really unlike any mega-crossover I've been in before. The concept is a bit hard to describe in just a few sentences, but, the OP explains it better if you're interested.

If you're looking for a long term role-play than you should go to my link below:
Wuinderre Expanse

Status
Not open for further replies.