3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Yaoi, Romance, Modern, Horror and Fantasy.
Looking for yaoi? c: Well come on then
I've been wanting to roleplay Yaoi for a while now but a lot of roleplays have died out or the 1x1's have already been taken. Because of this, I've decided to just make my own thread cx

Some plots I already have are:
Note: The ones that have a * beside then are most preferred by me

*Gang Leader x Informat
The informat has been tracking down the most wanted gang leader for a long time. He follows him into his building and just as he hacks into the final code to unlock the last door, the gang leader's members jump him. Before they could do any serious damage, the gang leader stops them and walks up to the informat only to find out that A- the gang leader is a vampire and B- there was little to no chance he was getting out
If I Stay (Yaoi edition with a twist)
There's this guy whose in a band*, only famous in his town and unknown from the outside.
Then another guy, whose completely different from his family, whose the only one that choose classical music instead of rocking out to rock music. The band leader sees him in the school band room playing the cello ouo And he instantly falls for him. The cello player sees him coming by every time he plays now. After a few weeks he finally asks him out...After that, times take a different path and it's getting harder for them to stay together...With the cello player needing to go to a college far out of state and with his band beginning to get bigger and having to move out of states to perform, their relationship starts to tear apart. One day, the cello player applies for the school way out of states without tell him and then suddenly pops up and tells him that he is going there to tour and to audition....Instantly he gets upset because they had plans and he just...ruined them, they separate. For him, things have been getting worst, her mother has died and s\he's left on his own...He's now torn between if he should stay
or...jump. (This plot is old, but I never used it so feel free to add or take away anything.)

The non-plot pairings:

*Neko x Master

*Doctor x Patient
( I have a funny idea for this one x3 )

Secret lover
(This is based off of Brokeback Mountain)

Destiel(*Castiel x Dean)
(For all you SuperNatural fans c; )

Prince x Prince

*Solider x Boyfriend
(This is more emotional based, beware.)

These are all I can think of right now, some things I didn't put up here because they were overplayed for me. If you have anymore unique ideas, please let me know!
^u^

Status
Not open for further replies.