T

Tabitha

Original poster

• aebfc03ed4647b750a9f9db0053fadf6.jpg

Hello and welcome to my RP Wishlist Thread!

I'm Tabbi, nice to meet you! As I mentioned in my introduction thread I'm eager to improve as a writer and have fun while doing so! What better way than to find some nice writing partners? I've been writing and roleplaying for several years but I love learning so bring it on! Based on what the forum definitions are, I suppose my level of writing can be described as Adept but I'm aiming for Advanced or better. Just in case my grammar doesn't quite qualify, I've also marked Intermediate. As far as age, I'm definitely in the 18+ bracket so would prefer my partners be adults also. If you're interested please read my posting habits and preferences. If you see something in there or in the other tabs that resonate, send me a PM so we can plot! Thanks!

Posting Habits
    I can post pretty regularly but two things factor into my availability. Currently I do freelance art but also have a medical condition, so sometimes I may not have the time or energy to post. Most often it only takes a couple of days for me to get back on my feet so don't panic if I haven't replied in that time. I'll keep you updated via PM if anything is going to demand my attention or impact my health for extended periods. I extend that same patience in return. "Adulting" is a reality as are unexpected life events. Just send me a quick PM if you think it's going to be a while until your next post.

• writing-goals-17.gif

If you have any questions or are unsure if a plot idea will get my muse working, feel free to send me a PM and ask! I'm happy to answer. :)

Preferred Pairing(s):
    MxF- I can happily write male or female characters but would love the opportunity to write more females.

I'm a Sucker For:
    • Romance- I'm a romantic for sure. It doesn't have to be big and showy! It can be subtle things that are meaningful to the characters like linking pinkies while looking at the stars that leads to holding hands, forehead kisses, a heartfelt note on the pillow, cuddling, taking dorky pictures together, etc. Use your character's charms (or adorkable lack of) to woo mine and I'll be happy. Also, if and when our characters get to an intimate point in their relationship, I fade to black once it starts getting spicy but am pretty doggone good at implications of what happened afterward.
    • Noir
    • Scifi and Futuristic- I love both the potential and aesthetics of scifi or futuristic settings. If Star Wars AUs, original humanoid aliens, or noir are involved talk plot to meeee!
    • Fantasy- Is it high fantasy like Dragon Age or urban fantasy where humans live alongside fantasy beings in modern (yet still magical) times? Either way I'm here for it.
    • Drama
    • Suspense
    • Action and Adventure
    • Mystery
    • Werewolves and other Weres...
    • Comedy
    • Stories Ending on a Happy/Sweet/Funny Note
    • Music- If you make playlists for your stories and characters...then share the wealth! I do that ALL the time. Maybe a song prompt will come from it? Who knows?
    • Fandom RPs- Especially if it's a good AU!

Not a Fan of:
    • Writing characters under the age of 18. I will make an exception for writing 17 year olds but only on a case by case basis.
    • Gratuitous and graphic violence. It's one thing to kill a monster or kick some ass but it's another thing altogether to basically pour guts everywhere. No thanks.
    • Zombies. I get the whole "the monster is humanity" symbolism they portray but...Ew.
    • Deities, Angels, or Demons as romantic interests. Unless they were people or humanoid creatures that were worshipped, feared, etc. due to some plot reasons.
    • Merpeople as romantic interests.
    • Sex without a point. If and when our characters get intimate, it has to be in the context of their relationship and not the main point of the story.

• 200.gif

I have a lot of love for fandoms. This is only a small list to start with. Over time as cravings ebb and flow the list will inevitably change. If you don't see one you like here, feel free to PM me and ask! :) Under each spoiler you'll find my wishlists!

LB0q.gif

Gracious, this game is one of my favorites! I would adore a few DA:I RPs. I'm open to writing canon characters but preferably Josephine, Cassandra, or Varric. My ship wishlist is kind of general as far as roles since there are so many routes we could take. My cravings are as follows:
    • Iron Bull with OC, Cassandra, or Inquisitor (I would love for someone to write Iron Bull for any of these!)
    • Varric with OC or Inquisitor (I can write Varric but if you can and want to? Sweet goodness, I would love you so much!)
    • Josephine with OC or Inquisitor (Please be my Josie? My Inquisitor for her is wonderful, I promise!)
    • OC with OC
    • Inquisitor with OC
    I'm open to plotting all kinds of adventures with this including AUs so please if you are interested let me know!
    tumblr_nrg52zMCxa1tzv1dpo1_500.gif

I must confess that nine times out of ten I'll be down for some form of Harry Potter RP. I'm a Ravenclaw, if you're curious about my house. :3
    For this, I prefer to write OCs within the universe. My ship ideas are:

• Undercover Auror with potential Dark Arts Initiate
    • Pub owner who hates the outdoors with an adventurous expert on magical places

If you have some ideas for an RP that involves the Harry Potter universe and some of my interests, more than likely I can whip up a character for the occasion.
    jDcwDeF.0.gif

Pokemon is another one of my favorite games with an awesome universe to explore! In this instance, I'd prefer to write Human OCs rather than as actual Pokemon or canon characters. My ship wishlist is:

• Trainer with Gym Leader
    • Trainer with Rival Trainer
    • Original Antagonist with Trainer (We can work together on what the villain's aim is, organization, etc. Basically having another baddie rise from Lysandre's ashes but even more dangerous, maybe?)

Again, if you have any ideas or plots you want to run by me then by all means send me a PM!

• giphy.gif

These will be updated as I come up with them. Thanks for reading and I look forward to writing with you!

Original Plot Ideas

A gifted singer is fed up with being an overworked personal assistant to pay the bills. Especially when his boss is a talent executive at a record label! Sure, it's a small one but they've produced a recent star or two in their time. The day he gathers up the courage to ask for an audition slot with her, she out right laughs in his face...Until he refuses to leave her office. Intrigued that he's standing up to her, she challenges him. "Sing for me, then!" What happens next sends them both on a journey of self-discovery, tough choices, dangerous rivals, romance, and of course good music.

(I'm open to writing either role. Just let me know which one you'd like to write.)

Human and Werewolf societies used to live in peace until eight hundred years ago. At that time, the High Alpha's personal sorcerer detested Humans. He saw them as inferior and unworthy of their resource rich lands. Unable to outright convince the Leaders' Council into conquering their neighbors, the sorcerer turned to dark magic. He bonded his blood to a demon who went on to possess the High Alpha. War became inevitable. Only after a few princes caught the possessed High Alpha bowing before the sorcerer was the war ended. Through drastic means the demon was exorcised by trustworthy sorcerers and sealed away in a secret tomb. The High Alpha soon died afterwards. In despair his eldest son executed the sorcerer; he quickly reduced the traitor's family to poverty by stripping all of their wealth and titles.

Fast forward to the present day. Humans and Werewolves have limited contact with each other outside of trading between their kingdoms. One rule Humans have is to never stay in the bordering forest after dark. Gardenia fully intended to follow this rule especially since her village lay so close on the Human side. Anyone not following this curfew met heavy fines from the mayor's office that following morning. She'd been gathering herbs when she'd lost track of time. She hurried back but soon face a difficult situation. In the middle of the path lay a large bleeding werewolf. She ran over to help using the remaining sunlight. Judging by his weapons, he was a powerful warrior. Something had left a noticeable bleeding hole in his chest, only just missing his heart. Gardenia used healing magic and what she couldn't mend that way, old fashioned potions and stitches managed. At least he'd recover in a week or so if cared for properly. Soon after that his blood stained hand (still in wolf form) held fast to her sleeve. More werewolves suddenly appeared to help him, thanking her for stitching up their prince but urged her to go home. Rogue werewolves and their leader wouldn't be so kind. Immediately the injured prince hushed them. He ordered for her to be taken along. They had no healer and the kingdom still lay a few days out. "The Human...Stays with me."
    (I would love for someone to write the prince! Please PM me if you're interested and have ideas for the plot?)

Pairings

Pairings I'm really eager to write will be underlined. If you have a plot idea, please let me know!

• Detective x Witness
    • Detective x Rookie
    • Space Pirate x Police Officer
    • Rival Mercenaries
    • Bodyguard x Assignment
    • Royalty x Thief
    • Assassin x Target
    • Vigilante Team
    • Scientist x Experiment

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: GuanYue
Updated with another original plot. Still looking for rp partners! :)

oh i really like your idea for "sing for me, then!" I can already see the world in my brain, and the character possibilities seem very interesting. I'd love to perhaps chat with you about that in PM if you were willing :)

Reactions: Tabitha
So I have a plot idea that I've been dying to do and it's all romance and gushy mixed with a good amount of futuristic, sci-fi and action. If this sounds at all like something you might enjoy doing, please let me know!

Reactions: Tabitha
oh i really like your idea for "sing for me, then!" I can already see the world in my brain, and the character possibilities seem very interesting. I'd love to perhaps chat with you about that in PM if you were willing :)
That sounds great! Give me a PM for sure! :)

So I have a plot idea that I've been dying to do and it's all romance and gushy mixed with a good amount of futuristic, sci-fi and action. If this sounds at all like something you might enjoy doing, please let me know!
Awesome! PM me and tell me all about it! :)

If you're still looking, I'm interested in writing Royalty x Thief, Scientist x Experiment, or Assasian x Target with you.

If you're still looking, I'm interested in writing Royalty x Thief, Scientist x Experiment, or Assasian x Target with you.
Definitely have an idea for Assassin x Target, I'll send you a PM asap! :)

• Love
Reactions: 7.39

• aebfc03ed4647b750a9f9db0053fadf6.jpg

Hello and welcome to my RP Wishlist Thread!

I'm Tabbi, nice to meet you! As I mentioned in my introduction thread I'm eager to improve as a writer and have fun while doing so! What better way than to find some nice writing partners? I've been writing and roleplaying for several years but I love learning so bring it on! Based on what the forum definitions are, I suppose my level of writing can be described as Adept but I'm aiming for Advanced or better. Just in case my grammar doesn't quite qualify, I've also marked Intermediate. As far as age, I'm definitely in the 18+ bracket so would prefer my partners be adults also. If you're interested please read my posting habits and preferences. If you see something in there or in the other tabs that resonate, send me a PM so we can plot! Thanks!

Posting Habits
    I can post pretty regularly but two things factor into my availability. Currently I do freelance art but also have a medical condition, so sometimes I may not have the time or energy to post. Most often it only takes a couple of days for me to get back on my feet so don't panic if I haven't replied in that time. I'll keep you updated via PM if anything is going to demand my attention or impact my health for extended periods. I extend that same patience in return. "Adulting" is a reality as are unexpected life events. Just send me a quick PM if you think it's going to be a while until your next post.

• writing-goals-17.gif

If you have any questions or are unsure if a plot idea will get my muse working, feel free to send me a PM and ask! I'm happy to answer. :)

Preferred Pairing(s):
    MxF- I can happily write male or female characters but would love the opportunity to write more females.

I'm a Sucker For:
    • Romance- I'm a romantic for sure. It doesn't have to be big and showy! It can be subtle things that are meaningful to the characters like linking pinkies while looking at the stars that leads to holding hands, forehead kisses, a heartfelt note on the pillow, cuddling, taking dorky pictures together, etc. Use your character's charms (or adorkable lack of) to woo mine and I'll be happy. Also, if and when our characters get to an intimate point in their relationship, I fade to black once it starts getting spicy but am pretty doggone good at implications of what happened afterward.
    • Noir
    • Scifi and Futuristic- I love both the potential and aesthetics of scifi or futuristic settings. If Star Wars AUs, original humanoid aliens, or noir are involved talk plot to meeee!
    • Fantasy- Is it high fantasy like Dragon Age or urban fantasy where humans live alongside fantasy beings in modern (yet still magical) times? Either way I'm here for it.
    • Drama
    • Suspense
    • Action and Adventure
    • Mystery
    • Werewolves and other Weres...
    • Comedy
    • Stories Ending on a Happy/Sweet/Funny Note
    • Music- If you make playlists for your stories and characters...then share the wealth! I do that ALL the time. Maybe a song prompt will come from it? Who knows?
    • Fandom RPs- Especially if it's a good AU!

Not a Fan of:
    • Writing characters under the age of 18. I will make an exception for writing 17 year olds but only on a case by case basis.
    • Gratuitous and graphic violence. It's one thing to kill a monster or kick some ass but it's another thing altogether to basically pour guts everywhere. No thanks.
    • Zombies. I get the whole "the monster is humanity" symbolism they portray but...Ew.
    • Deities, Angels, or Demons as romantic interests. Unless they were people or humanoid creatures that were worshipped, feared, etc. due to some plot reasons.
    • Merpeople as romantic interests.
    • Sex without a point. If and when our characters get intimate, it has to be in the context of their relationship and not the main point of the story.

• 200.gif

I have a lot of love for fandoms. This is only a small list to start with. Over time as cravings ebb and flow the list will inevitably change. If you don't see one you like here, feel free to PM me and ask! :) Under each spoiler you'll find my wishlists!

LB0q.gif

Gracious, this game is one of my favorites! I would adore a few DA:I RPs. I'm open to writing canon characters but preferably Josephine, Cassandra, or Varric. My ship wishlist is kind of general as far as roles since there are so many routes we could take. My cravings are as follows:
    • Iron Bull with OC, Cassandra, or Inquisitor (I would love for someone to write Iron Bull for any of these!)
    • Varric with OC or Inquisitor (I can write Varric but if you can and want to? Sweet goodness, I would love you so much!)
    • Josephine with OC or Inquisitor (Please be my Josie? My Inquisitor for her is wonderful, I promise!)
    • OC with OC
    • Inquisitor with OC
    I'm open to plotting all kinds of adventures with this including AUs so please if you are interested let me know!
    tumblr_nrg52zMCxa1tzv1dpo1_500.gif

I must confess that nine times out of ten I'll be down for some form of Harry Potter RP. I'm a Ravenclaw, if you're curious about my house. :3
    For this, I prefer to write OCs within the universe. My ship ideas are:

• Undercover Auror with potential Dark Arts Initiate
    • Pub owner who hates the outdoors with an adventurous expert on magical places

If you have some ideas for an RP that involves the Harry Potter universe and some of my interests, more than likely I can whip up a character for the occasion.
    jDcwDeF.0.gif

Pokemon is another one of my favorite games with an awesome universe to explore! In this instance, I'd prefer to write Human OCs rather than as actual Pokemon or canon characters. My ship wishlist is:

• Trainer with Gym Leader
    • Trainer with Rival Trainer
    • Original Antagonist with Trainer (We can work together on what the villain's aim is, organization, etc. Basically having another baddie rise from Lysandre's ashes but even more dangerous, maybe?)

Again, if you have any ideas or plots you want to run by me then by all means send me a PM!

• giphy.gif

These will be updated as I come up with them. Thanks for reading and I look forward to writing with you!

Original Plot Ideas

A gifted singer is fed up with being an overworked personal assistant to pay the bills. Especially when his boss is a talent executive at a record label! Sure, it's a small one but they've produced a recent star or two in their time. The day he gathers up the courage to ask for an audition slot with her, she out right laughs in his face...Until he refuses to leave her office. Intrigued that he's standing up to her, she challenges him. "Sing for me, then!" What happens next sends them both on a journey of self-discovery, tough choices, dangerous rivals, romance, and of course good music.

(I'm open to writing either role. Just let me know which one you'd like to write.)

Human and Werewolf societies used to live in peace until eight hundred years ago. At that time, the High Alpha's personal sorcerer detested Humans. He saw them as inferior and unworthy of their resource rich lands. Unable to outright convince the Leaders' Council into conquering their neighbors, the sorcerer turned to dark magic. He bonded his blood to a demon who went on to possess the High Alpha. War became inevitable. Only after a few princes caught the possessed High Alpha bowing before the sorcerer was the war ended. Through drastic means the demon was exorcised by trustworthy sorcerers and sealed away in a secret tomb. The High Alpha soon died afterwards. In despair his eldest son executed the sorcerer; he quickly reduced the traitor's family to poverty by stripping all of their wealth and titles.

Fast forward to the present day. Humans and Werewolves have limited contact with each other outside of trading between their kingdoms. One rule Humans have is to never stay in the bordering forest after dark. Gardenia fully intended to follow this rule especially since her village lay so close on the Human side. Anyone not following this curfew met heavy fines from the mayor's office that following morning. She'd been gathering herbs when she'd lost track of time. She hurried back but soon face a difficult situation. In the middle of the path lay a large bleeding werewolf. She ran over to help using the remaining sunlight. Judging by his weapons, he was a powerful warrior. Something had left a noticeable bleeding hole in his chest, only just missing his heart. Gardenia used healing magic and what she couldn't mend that way, old fashioned potions and stitches managed. At least he'd recover in a week or so if cared for properly. Soon after that his blood stained hand (still in wolf form) held fast to her sleeve. More werewolves suddenly appeared to help him, thanking her for stitching up their prince but urged her to go home. Rogue werewolves and their leader wouldn't be so kind. Immediately the injured prince hushed them. He ordered for her to be taken along. They had no healer and the kingdom still lay a few days out. "The Human...Stays with me."

(I would love for someone to write the prince! Please PM me if you're interested and have ideas for the plot?)

Pairings

Pairings I'm really eager to write will be underlined. If you have a plot idea, please let me know!

• Detective x Witness
    • Detective x Rookie
    • Space Pirate x Police Officer
    • Rival Mercenaries
    • Bodyguard x Assignment
    • Royalty x Thief
    • Assassin x Target
    • Vigilante Team
    • Scientist x Experiment

Great thread! I have an idea for 2 x cops.

Thank you so much Vigilante! :D Sounds great. Send me a PM and let's work on some plotting!

Reactions: Vigilante
Thank you so much Vigilante! :D Sounds great. Send me a PM and let's work on some plotting!

Thanks, Tabitha.

PM sent.