Looking for Vampiric Roleplays~ (looking for multiple partners ^-^) (Added my vampires)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadowRoseWilliams

TheGateKeeper
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
  4. Futanari
Genres
Sci-fi, Victorian, historical, fantasy, futuristic, ROMANCE (Most of my roleplays are romance but I have some where it has no romance but it has to be a damn good plot) , horror, gore, medieval, mythical, and Emotional.
Hello there! I'm Shadow. Due to my recent lack of roleplays including vampires I am searching for more. I have been roleplaying for quite some time now. (Boy how many years has it been XD). I guess I'll start off with some basic requirements and desires.

Requirements:
-2 or more paragraphs per post (I post 3-12 depending on how much is needed at the time)
-Post as often as possible. The more the better! (I post sometimes once/twice a day or once a week just depends on the week)
-Be open to flexibility! (For example I am very open to playing multiple characters, male or female as my main, any and every sexuality and/or gender.)
-At least a grasp of Grammar and spelling. (I make mistakes too don't worry~)

Pairings: (Note all of these are vampire pairings) -MxM FxF MxF FxM apply to all.
VampireXHunter, VampireXVampire, RoyaltyXServant, RoyaltyXKnight, ArrangedMarriage, WarlockXVampire, VampireXWerewolf, VampireXAngel, MaidXKnight, Maid/ButlerXPrince/Princess, AssassinXPrincess, RoyalGuardXPrince
Settings:
Victorian England, Masquerade Ball, Small Village, Big City, Medieval Town, Fantasy World, Greece
Dates:
Medieval Era
1940s-1960s
Modern Era
Victorian Era
Witch Hunt Era
Ancient Greece
1400s-1500s

My type of vampires:
My vampires have three sets of fangs. Primary, Secondary, and Droolers are all the sets. Primary fangs are two feeding fangs located up top where canines are located, the tips are so hollow and transparent all of their fangs look like regular teeth. Primary fangs take in blood and carry a venom sack that can alter a humans blood stream and turn them into a vampire or kill them. Droolers are right behind the Primary fangs and they release a fluid that causes either pleasure or pain usually pleasure in order to keep the victim at bay when feeding. Secondary fangs are located where the bottom canines are and are used to bite down hard and latch on when draining a being of all of its blood. They can feed off of anything alive or dead but feeding from the dead can cause fang diseases and rotting in the gums. They can stay in sunlight, they can be killed but can not die of old age or age quickly as long as they feed once a day. They are ruled by kings and queens but currently only ruled by the 7 chairs of sin the head of each of the 7 royal families.

They have different types of Vampires:
Veil: Members or people related to the 7 royal families. Strict on religion and tradition
Pure: Bloodlines that have never mated with anything but vampires their entire blood line. Their venom is deadly to all vampires. they call it anti-venom. Moderate with Religion and strict tradition
Royal: Princes and Princess from other kingdoms strict tradition little to no religion.
Blue: Regular vampires nothing special. Moderate Religion and Moderate Tradition
Black: Infected overfed vampires that are insane with their lust for blood. No religion no tradition.
Fledglings: Newborn Vampires and newly turned vampires. No tradition or religion yet.

Religion: Vampirism

Traditions: "the way of the gods"

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
I would be intetested!
The vampire x vampire and some others would be fun c:

• Love
Reactions: ShadowRoseWilliams
Victorian would be great!

• Love
Still searching~

I would be interested in a vampire x human roleplay! I like bxb, gxb, and gxg. PM if you are interested so we can plot!

• Love
Looking for some more partners. ^-^

I'd be interested in doing a roleplay with you. c: Probably something with the VampirexAngel, VampirexWerewolf, VampirexVampire, or VampirexHunter c:

• Love
I'd be interested in a FxF WerewolfxVampire or RoyaltyxKnight

• Love
Hey ShadowRose! I'm interested if you're still looking and I'd love to do a mxm rp with you if you're feeling up to that gender pairing.

I'm interested in a vampirexvampire or vampirexwerewolf pairing.

I really love rps set in the Victorian Era, but I could also do a masquerade ball rp in any time period. I would be open to a medieval town, but I'm not too adept in that time period, so it might be lacking.

Did you have any plots in particular you wanted to try?

• Love
I would very much be interested! :)

I have sent you all messages ^-^. Still looking for more partners! :D

I think a VampirexVampire take on the 1938-1946 years would be extremely interesting.

• Love
I'm not sure if you are still searching but I'm very interested in a warlock x vampire (FxF or MxF) roleplay in a medieval setting. I'm very open to suggestion and i'm just trying to get some rp's started! :) Of course I understand if you have too many going on at the moment. Just pm me if you want to and don't pm me if you don't want to.

• Love
I would love to do one of these! Honestly a lot of these seem interesting to me, but if I had to pick it'd probably be Vampire/Hunter, Vampire/Vampire, Royalty/Knight, or Assassin/Princess! Any time period is fine by me, as well as any gender pairing. Feel free to PM me!

• Love
I have pmed everyone but I'm still looking :D

I'd be interested in doing a royalty x servant one -places a go here sign next to me-

• Love
Pmed :D

Still looking ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.