Looking for Users to Create a World

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

U.N. 0W3N

Original poster
Aight, decided to throw this shit up to see if there's any interest for this. Basically, I'm looking for users that would throw down and help build a fantasy world for everyone to dick around in. Want dragons? Sure. Want an island of hags that are into mermen? Aight. Interested in mother fucking riding on a raptor's back in battle? Fuck yeah! Possibilities are endless! I need at least 7-9 users that can toss down solid ideas and work well with others in creating one killer setting. SO… then what the fuck is the plot gonna be?

I got that covered!

SO… after this world gets built and shit… we're gonna create two guilds! Two guilds that can't stand each other and always out to beat the other. It's your basic group rivalry thang with random quests thrown in there to stir competition between the two. The plot of the story is pushed along with how these guilds are affecting the world… and dark things to come (with group plotting!).

@Kathairein
@monopoisoner
@fyrelily

Well, the medicinemen aren't actually doctors but spiritual leaders and what not for tribes. xD That's what I was referring to in that regard. That would be interesting though. What do the rest of you think?

Hmm... If that's the case I was leaning more toward the people who have 'vision' being the spiritual leaders because of their ability to both communicate with the living and the dead, since the fact that they have been gifted means that they're worthy of communicating between planes of existence. I'm not sure though, because I'm not done with my considerations ; v ;

Naw, no worries. I just wanted to clarify that medicinemen and doctors aren't really the same. xD There's gonna be a lot of information being thrown in here. Like, for instance, I want to create a desert region that is inhabited by two main races (one I am making up and one I am totally ripping from FFX), have dinosaurs, and is just one hell of an exotic region of danger.

Ah, I see! I'm probably going to end up making a doc for the species because there's a lot I want to add, but I'm looking forward to it! I can probably make a small region for it though...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kathairein
Development is the key here. Nothing's set in stone. Stuff can be thrown together and refined along the way, like most good things in life. I have mountainous giants attuned to nature and a nomadic tribe of merchants/magic wielders in mind.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
I have a rodent-family species that live mostly underground ala dwarves in mind for one of my species. c:<
tbh if you want #aesthetics my region's gonna be it bec I love making pretentious af cultures

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: rissa and U.N. 0W3N
Aight, I just need 2-4 more peeps that want in on world building. I believe we have 5 (counting me) so far that are in on this action.

BRING IT ON. I mean, c'mon peeps, this is going to be soooo much fun! 8D

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: U.N. 0W3N
Welp... since no bumping... is there anyone else still interested in this? x 3x;;; Wanted to see if there's anyone else that would wanna join upin this.

Status
Not open for further replies.