Looking for Tolkein/Middle Earth RP

T

tainetta

Original poster
I do not rp with anyone under the age of 18, as I rp explicit and mature content and themes

So, I have a plot and everything (that'll be discussed via PMs) in mind for this, but i want to find a partner who enjoys Middle Earth and all it's incredible lore! Having read the books is highly wanted, though i don't mind if most of your knowledge comes from the various wiki's. I will warn that the rp will be a bit dark, but it'll have quite a few fluffy moments. I'm down for romance, heck i'd love it, and smut is optional.

I rp primarily on Discord, as it's more mobile and easy for me to reply.
My replies are pretty much instant, provided my partner matches, and I enjoy being friends with my partner so it won't be all rp :')
I rp in paragraph form (1-3 paragraphs), with correct grammar, and expect the same of my partner. I'm not adverse to 'script' or 'drabble' rps, but only as one-offs or non-canon AU things

Some info on the idea;
- Takes place after Dagor Dagorath, and the following Unmaking and Remaking of the world
- Elves are returning to a vastly different Middle Earth, where the races of Men and Dwarves were kind of left to fend for themselves.
- The Discord has not been removed in the Second Music despite Melkor being slain ;)

If you're interested, please leave a comment ;w;/