Looking for the right partner...

C

CrypticWriter

Original poster
Two young adults, identical twins, living in different corners of the earth, unknowing each other's existent are brought together for the first time after the death of their guardians. Something unnatural is stalking them. Parsing hidden archives, in letters and secret conversations, the horrible truth emerges - about a defying pact their parents made that may have kept this evil alive – an evil they inherit. Together they set out on the pursuit to find the source of that darkness and wipe it out. They plunge themselves into a world they never dreamed of – a labyrinth where the mysteries of their parents connect to a secret order hidden in the depths of history – risking their reputation, their sanity, and even their lives against the unknown adversaries who will go to any lengths to conceal the truth.

I generally post multiple paragraphs, I would like it if my partner did the same.

Also, I will accept either male or female for this.

More to be revealed in the PM.

I am thoroughly interested in this! If you'll have me, I'd love to hear more about the plot, either here or through pm :D